Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I was told that they also provide some repair services . Not sure how much .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

Gun Trust Lawyer

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Reviving this old thread...

I visited Gotham Archery over the weekend, and I cannot say enough about their customer service and facility. Yes, the have a pro shop and do repairs. The have intro classes, league competition, lane rentals, and the whole place is very family-friendly. They also offer axe-throwing classes. I only snapped a couple of pics, but the place is huge.

Pops

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JCcypress View Post
    Reviving this old thread...

I visited Gotham Archery over the weekend, and I cannot say enough about their customer service and facility. Yes, the have a pro shop and do repairs. The have intro classes, league competition, lane rentals, and the whole place is very family-friendly. They also offer axe-throwing classes. I only snapped a couple of pics, but the place is huge.

JC, were you there shooting the tournament on Saturday? I came in with my new bow that I had purchased last weekend for a minor adjustment. Even with the tournemant going on they were willing and able to take care of me and get me on the my way. I'd like to shoot one of the tournaments when they have another one.

Gun Trust Lawyer

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mforsta View Post
    JC, were you there shooting the tournament on Saturday? I came in with my new bow that I had purchased last weekend for a minor adjustment. Even with the tournemant going on they were willing and able to take care of me and get me on the my way. I'd like to shoot one of the tournaments when they have another one.
    I wasn't shooting the tournament, I just did an intro class that morning. I've been shooting all of about 4 days, now, including today. Same situation, though. The owner, Ken, did all he could to help me on Saturday, but I saw how busy they were getting so I left my bow with him and met him back up there on Sunday while they were closed. He worked with me to get my bow all fitted and cozy, on his day off! Let me practice on the range as long as a I wanted to make sure I was comfortable. You can tell they love what they do over there.

Marksman

User Info Menu

since i started school i havent even had time to look at a bow letalone shoot. makes me sad.

Pops

User Info Menu

I'm lucky to have enough backyard to be able to shoot out to 45 yards. I also like going over to the Waddill Outdoor Center on Flannery Rd and shoot the 3D course that is there.