New archery range in central!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    There is a new indoor archery range in central. It is a real nice setup. Quite a few lanes for shooting. Plus a child Lane and an ax throwing area. The guy running it started Gotham archery in New York City. And one of the guys is a world champion archer. They are opening soon. If you are in the area swing by and check them out.
    https://www.gothamarcherybr.com

GLOCKCRAZZ

Custom Sheath Maker
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    May 23, 2007
    BR AREA
    Went last Friday. Place is super nice setup. Everyone was very nice. This place has a ton of potential.
    Sorry didn't take any pics.

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Reviving this old thread...

I visited Gotham Archery over the weekend, and I cannot say enough about their customer service and facility. Yes, the have a pro shop and do repairs. The have intro classes, league competition, lane rentals, and the whole place is very family-friendly. They also offer axe-throwing classes. I only snapped a couple of pics, but the place is huge.

mforsta

Pops
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Denham Springs
    Reviving this old thread...

I visited Gotham Archery over the weekend, and I cannot say enough about their customer service and facility. Yes, the have a pro shop and do repairs. The have intro classes, league competition, lane rentals, and the whole place is very family-friendly. They also offer axe-throwing classes. I only snapped a couple of pics, but the place is huge.

JC, were you there shooting the tournament on Saturday? I came in with my new bow that I had purchased last weekend for a minor adjustment. Even with the tournemant going on they were willing and able to take care of me and get me on the my way. I'd like to shoot one of the tournaments when they have another one.

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    JC, were you there shooting the tournament on Saturday? I came in with my new bow that I had purchased last weekend for a minor adjustment. Even with the tournemant going on they were willing and able to take care of me and get me on the my way. I'd like to shoot one of the tournaments when they have another one.

I wasn't shooting the tournament, I just did an intro class that morning. I've been shooting all of about 4 days, now, including today. Same situation, though. The owner, Ken, did all he could to help me on Saturday, but I saw how busy they were getting so I left my bow with him and met him back up there on Sunday while they were closed. He worked with me to get my bow all fitted and cozy, on his day off! Let me practice on the range as long as a I wanted to make sure I was comfortable. You can tell they love what they do over there.

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    since i started school i havent even had time to look at a bow letalone shoot. makes me sad.

mforsta

Pops
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Denham Springs
    I'm lucky to have enough backyard to be able to shoot out to 45 yards. I also like going over to the Waddill Outdoor Center on Flannery Rd and shoot the 3D course that is there.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom