Let's talk guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chrisdcd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2017
    anywhere
    Hello gentleman. My name is Chris, from the Lafayette area. I had never heard of bayou shooters until a few days ago when I was trading a firearm to a guy from New Orleans, and we started talking about online resources. Anyway, I'm glad I found this forum. I'm a licensed FFL. I started off building and trading as a hobby, and it's turned into a little more. My main thing is building rifles, AR's and stuff. I'm a member of "The Fusilier Complex", shooting range out in Arnaudville. I'm a big duck hunter, and I'm just an all around gun guy. My in-laws think I'm crazy, but they are coming around, lol. My father in law purchased his first handgun recently, and even wants to get his concealed carry, which I'll take credit for that. I like to talk about guns, look at guns, shoot guns, and to help people understand that you don't have to be afraid of a firearm. You just have to respect what it can do.

chrisdcd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2017
    anywhere
    I have not built any AK's. I did just build an AR-47 with a custom digital Cerakote job. Here's a photo. I have it up for sale too, FYI. Lol.

I feel like I've mastered building the AR platform at this point. I'm an FFL, so I build and sell, trade here and there. I've built between 20 and 30 rifles over the past year.

I'm not opposed to attempting to build an AK, it's just never come up as of yet.

Thanks for the welcome gentleman.

Attachments

• image2.JPG
      image2.JPG
      52.6 KB · Views: 73

chrisdcd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2017
    anywhere
    One more thing. How do I edit my profile, and add a photo? Do I have to wait until I have a certain number of posts?

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    One more thing. How do I edit my profile, and add a photo? Do I have to wait until I have a certain number of posts?

For editing your profile, click on the "Forums Actions" at the top of the page and click on edit profile option. You will be taken to that area to perform your magic. Also, in that area to the left of the page are subsections you can select to add or change an avatar, add or change signature line, etc, etc.

Top Bottom