CZ Bren or Sig MCX?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GO DAWGS

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Aug 24, 2014
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Anyone here have experience with either? Considering the CZ Bren or Sig MCX. Any recommendations or feedback is appreciated. Looking for something different than a standard AR, and these have both caught my attention. Thanks in advance!

southerner985

sheepdog
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Norco
    I had the cz 805 Bren carbine and can't really find much to complain about. The trigger is the best I have felt from factory "modern carbines' the recoil impulse was noticeably less than a standerd mid length gas system ar. Ergos good though it dose lack a bolt release. But the Manuel of arms (pulling the charging handle back again after a fresh mag is inserted) didn't bother me. I only sold it because I was laid off of work. Re hired 3 weeks after I sold it and regretted selling

oldsman350

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Hammond
    I own a Bren 805 pistol, like southerner985 said the trigger is noticeably different. The Bren is super easy to take down and clean. I own the Scorpion Evo and the Bren 805 and absolutely love CZ, they also make a factory SBR kit for it as well. Just sent in the paperwork to SBR my Bren last month. The MCX is just another fancy AR..in my opinion.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom