How to post an image?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Tiny pic not working, what you guy's using?
    Thanks.

I use imgur.com. You can set up a free account and sort your pics into albums if you'd like. You can set them to public, private, and hidden. Hidden just means it won't show up in searches but you can see them with the link. I don't remember what the image limit is or if there is even a limit. You can drag the files from explorer or finder onto the page to upload. I'm not saying this suggestion is any better or worse than the other suggestion. It's just another choice.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Was told, was deleted due to not having a picture. That's all.

Okay. Sounds like your ad is/was not showing the pic that you tried to post up. Did you use an off site pic hosting site for the pic or did you use the manage attachments funciton from this site to upload the pic straight from your pc?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Okay. Sounds like your ad is/was not showing the pic that you tried to post up. Did you use an off site pic hosting site for the pic or did you use the manage attachments funciton from this site to upload the pic straight from your pc?

Neither.

No picture was included in the post at all. Pictures need to be posted using

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Neither.

No picture was included in the post at all. Pictures need to be posted using tabs or using the attachment feature on the site.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I did not see the ad/post so I didnt know. I do know by the rules of this forum that an ad must have a pic in it or it will be deleted and I have no issue with that at all.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom