WTS: Hard case for big rifles - 51" x 16" x 2" - $160

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hard case for big rifles - 51 x 16 x 2

$200 $180 $160 obo

FTF in the Baton Rouge/Zachary/Denham Springs area. A little further and we can talk about it. Too much further and you’ll have to throw in some extra money for my time and gas.

I used it to store my Armalite AR50 for a little while but I got tired of taking off the stock every time I was done. The case is 51 inches wide and 16 inches long. It’s got egg crate and the depth measures 1.5 inches and 2.5 inches at the peaks and valleys respectively. I don’t believe it’s an SKB case so I don’t think I would get anywhere close to SKB prices. It’s closest to the SKB SKB‑5014W 76‑Key Keyboard Case with Wheels and the SKB Cases ATA 50. Caliber Rille Hard Case 2SKB-6019. Those each run about $400 so I figured I’d ask for half of that. I tried to search for this specific case but I couldn’t find it. But I do remember paying quite a bit since it was meant to protect a rifle that wasn’t too cheap.

Other than PMAGs, I can’t think of anything I’d be interested in trading for. But if you have any suggestions, feel free to PM me on here and ask. Please don’t PM me through tapatalk. I don’t check it very often and I have the notifications for the app turned off on my phone so it may be a while before I see it.

uk6wBYu.jpg

7uzpvwE.jpg

nVdGnlG.jpg

6SIHzrg.jpg

sfAWBMo.jpg

vBU7IyI.jpg

xPaNjLd.jpg

FQS4Mki.jpg

xytegk5.jpg

Ti7EPKQ.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom