Cool Story, Bro

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    As many of you may know, I am somewhat involved in the business world and like to keep track of news and what not. I also love to read the news about what's going on around the world. One thing I hate in life is getting spammy emails. With that in mind, I discovered a while ago a daily business news email service that is actually pretty good. I have shared the link with a few of my friends and colleagues, and they all enjoy it. I figure many of you will too, so I am sharing the link.

The Hustle, according to them:
    The Hustle is an email newsletter for people interested in business, design, and tech. We believe there’s a massive gap created by older and stuffy content sites like The New York Times and Wall Street Journal, and newish but boring sites like Inc, Forbes, and Fast Company.

The Hustle want to be the biggest and best creator of content for entrepreneurial millennials.

Link: Click here
    http://ambassadors.thehustle.co/?ref=572f8925c9

Shameless plug: If I get a bunch of referrals, I win a pair of socks or something like that. Nothing cool, but I value truthful, unbiased news, and I believe this medium provides it in a somewhat entertaining way.

If you sign up for it, post below and later let me know what you think.

Austin

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Is this all a ruse to cover the fact that your girlfriend found Hustler website in you browser history?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Is this all a ruse to cover the fact that your girlfriend found Hustler website in you browser history?

Oh please, I learned to delete my browser history years ago! Don't tell her that though! :P

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Hustler? I remember when I had to ditch my issues before leaving the middle east. Interesting that this topic now brings socks into the discussion. Will these be happy socks? I ditched mine in my hootch-mate's boots when I shipped back state side. Fun times..

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Done.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Hustler? I remember when I had to ditch my issues before leaving the middle east. Interesting that this topic now brings socks into the discussion. Will these be happy socks? I ditched mine in my hootch-mate's boots when I shipped back state side. Fun times..

Your evil.... And got any spare love-gloves?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom