Nurse In Utah Gets Arrested For Doing Her Job

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    You are protecting the name of a hospital...? Which are all publically available on Google. No one here knows you or your wife or would be able to link you back to any comments. So essentially, you are clinging on to one last string to "protect" your failed argument.

That is where you are mistaken about a failed argument. There are numerous members here that know me personally and a few that have met my wife personally during personal buy, sell, trade transactions. The few that met her knows her position and at which hospital. If one is persistant enough by google, pms, and other correspondence, it would not take very long to physically find the hospital, me, or my wife. You shipped me some bayou shooter swag about a year ago. Did you manage to save my ship to address? I saved your ship from address not for illegal reasons but in case I had to or desired to send you something in return. I do this with everyone I deal with. It saves a lot of headache in the end. And in the end, it presents a lot of info on a person regardless if needed, required or other reason.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    That is where you are mistaken about a failed argument. There are numerous members here that know me personally and a few that have met my wife personally during personal buy, sell, trade transactions. The few that met her knows her position and at which hospital. If one is persistant enough by google, pms, and other correspondence, it would not take very long to physically find the hospital, me, or my wife. You shipped me some bayou shooter swag about a year ago. Did you manage to save my ship to address? I saved your ship from address not for illegal reasons but in case I had to or desired to send you something in return. I do this with everyone I deal with. It saves a lot of headache in the end. And in the end, it presents a lot of info on a person regardless if needed, required or other reason.

PM me the name of the hospital and I will call them and inquire about their policies as part of a research project. Or I can just call the Lafayette PD and ask them regarding that specific hospital. I don't know your name or your address.

Regarding you saving my ship from address...that is strange, but that is exactly why the address listed on the ship from line is in no way associated with me nor can I be linked to it.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    The hospital can if they wish to do so. By law they are not required to do so. That is where the warrant game comes into play. So the best answer is yes and no.
    As to your "Any LEO is what you originally said...now you're changing your story. Would you like to take a second and try to recraft your point again for us?" I am not following you on this. All and I do mean all leo at this hospital are required to disarm unless they have an arrest warrant in their possession. While still being leo myself before retiring and visiting the hospital and even having a spouse working and on the payroll, was required to leave my weapon either in my vehicle or a lock box in their secured area.
    You guys definitely need to get out in the real world more and actually see what is going on instead of just wild azz guessing of what you think is happening or what you think should be happening!
    For those too lazy to do their own reasearch: http://lmgtfy.com/

Telling a LEO to disarm while responding to a call is the dumbest thing ever. Off duty is one thing "I guess" but disarming a responding officer is crazy!! So when some crazy dude starts stabbing nurses I hope responding officers just stand outside and wait for a arrest warrant so they can enter armed!

Last edited:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Boy that would suck answering a call there and having to disarm. I’m still calling ********. Maybe to visit but not when there handling business. Your failure to disclose the name of a hospital is pretty laughable. I’m done. I came here with the hope of finding I was wrong about a few of you but I see I was right again. Have fun living in make believe world where you can make statements and not back them up. If I were you I would send Austin a PM and ask him nicely to remove some
    of your comments in the hopes that you can have some validity in the next thread you comment in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you are done, WTF are you still doing here? You dont have a fricken' clue! Best you be on your way until you understand how the medical laws, courts, and laws works. Because from all of your posts, you dont have a fricken' clue. Oh wait, I just repeated myself, excuse me but, you still dont have a fricken' clue.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    If you are done, WTF are you still doing here? You dont have a fricken' clue! Best you be on your way until you understand how the medical laws, courts, and laws works. Because from all of your posts, you dont have a fricken' clue. Oh wait, I just repeated myself, excuse me but, you still dont have a fricken' clue.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Telling a LEO to disarm while responding to a call is the dumbest thing ever. Off duty is one thing "I guess" but disarming a responding officer is crazy!! So when some crazy dude starts stabbing nurses I hope responding officers just stand outside and wait for a arrest warrant so they can enter armed!

Your are missing the point as so many other keyboard warriors in this thread are. The disarming is in reference to a non emergency situation at said hospital. In an arrest situation or crisis situation, the disarming of said leo is not enforced. My god, why is this world filled with so many stupid, ignorant people?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Your are missing the point as so many other keyboard warriors in this thread are. The disarming is in reference to a non emergency situation at said hospital. In an arrest situation or crisis situation, the disarming of said leo is not enforced. My god, why is this world filled with so many stupid, ignorant people?
    So if an officer is coming in an official manner to question someone (without an arrest warrant), does the hospital try to take their weapon?

Okay, if you feel that way, do your own homework and figure it out for yourself. Have fun in doing so! ;)

Okay, I take your lack of providing proof as admitting you were wrong and having no argument. If you choose to defend your point, provide the proof (name of the hospital) and your claims can be verified. Until then, you are simply the "keyboard warrior" who is spouting ******** on a forum behind a persona.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA

YOU SAID all LEOs without a arrest warrant must disarm! Now is it silly to think disarming a officer would be enforced during a crisis situation? "Yes that's silly to think"!

But keep in mind I'm personal friends with 50+ LEOs and every one of them would think it's silly for a hospital to ask them to disarm while in uniform "on or off duty".

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    So if an officer is coming in an official manner to question someone (without an arrest warrant), does the hospital try to take their weapon?

The hospital does not "take" the officer's weapon. The officer either leaves it his/her vehicle or locks it in a lock box in the hospital secured area.

Okay, I take your lack of providing proof as admitting you were wrong and having no argument. If you choose to defend your point, provide the proof (name of the hospital) and your claims can be verified. Until then, you are simply the "keyboard warrior" who is spouting ******** on a forum behind a persona.

I dont have to prove a thing to try to prove that I am correct or wrong or to have no argument if I fail to prove otherwise. I dont have to provide a name to provide proof to have my claims verified. I would expect more from you since you are an administrator and you and I have been down this road before where you got me banned. That is in the past but I am still here thanks to some one else that knows what kind of stuff takes place on this forum. ;) No threats intended or anything, but I would have expected more from you. :(

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    YOU SAID all LEOs without a arrest warrant must disarm! Now is it silly to think disarming a officer would be enforced during a crisis situation? "Yes that's silly to think"!

But keep in mind I'm personal friends with 50+ LEOs and every one of them would think it's silly for a hospital to ask them to disarm while in uniform "on or off duty".

Excuse me! Arrest warrant or crisis situation, leo does or is not required to disarm. Regardless if you are personal friends with 50+ leos or not and regardless if they would think it silly or not, they would be voluntarily disarmed at this hospital or they would not gain admittance and would be shown their way out of the hospital parking lot.

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    So the guy in the hospital was a victim right? Innocent bystander? What legal reason could a cop have for needing a blood sample from a VICTOM. I have read this entire thread and have not seen a legally supported reason yet, unless I missed it.

And I am quickly loosing interest with this pissing match. If a persons source of information and experience is from their or their spouses or friends job or whatever and they do not want to reveal the location and name of said business it is not your place to demand it. You can believe it or not, or look into it yourself. Honestly if you are too lazy to look up something yourself then shut up. Firearmfanatic gave his argument and supported it with HIS experience and knowledge. So from what I can see you are asking the source for the source. Wtf?

Sent from an unidentified bayou mobile device

Last edited:

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Excuse me! Arrest warrant or crisis situation, leo does or is not required to disarm. Regardless if you are personal friends with 50+ leos or not and regardless if they would think it silly or not, they would be voluntarily disarmed at this hospital or they would not gain admittance and would be shown their way out of the hospital parking lot.

Asking a uniformd officer to perform official duties and trust hospital guards to protect them is funny.

Could you imagine taking a DV statement unarmed and the crazy ex bust though the door of the room. So a non-crisis turned into a crisis who saves the day now?

I've never once said you were wrong or right I'm just pointing out how dumb that policy is "please don't be so butt hurt".

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    So the guy in the hospital was a victim right? Innocent bystander? What legal reason could a cop have for needing a blood sample from a VICTOM. I have read this app nature thread and have not seen a legally supported reason yet, unless I missed it.

And I am quickly loosing interest with this pissing match. If a persons source of information and experience is from their or their spouses or friends job or whatever and they do not want to reveal the location and name of said business it is not your place to demand it. You can believe it or not, or look into it yourself. Honestly if you are too lazy to look up something yourself then shut up. Firearmfanatic gave his argument and supported it with HIS experience and knowledge. So from what I can see you are asking the source for the source. Wtf?

Sent from an unidentified bayou mobile device

I only asked what hospital so I could look into that policy "it should be public".

Kinda like me saying the gas station chain banned CC. You ask what gas station chain and I say circle K "just saves time from calling every gas station".

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Jesus Christ , just name the Hospital . You aren't violating any kind of super secret policy that can get anybody in trouble . If that is how they operate then why is it so wrong to make it " public " ? Using your wife's position to cover up the fact that your mouth overloaded your ass is pretty cowardly . Tell the truth , take your licks and move on .

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Asking a uniformd officer to perform official duties and trust hospital guards to protect them is funny.

Could you imagine taking a DV statement unarmed and the crazy ex bust though the door of the room. So a non-crisis turned into a crisis who saves the day now?

I've never once said you were wrong or right I'm just pointing out how dumb that policy is "please don't be so butt hurt".

I am not butt hurt. Just stating what the policy of said hospital or hospitals are.

And for those who can not or not willing to do their own home work, the 4 major hospitals in the Lafayette area not counting the surgery centers are:
    Lafayette General Hospital
    University Medical Center once operated by the state of La. and is now managed by Lafayette General Hospital
    Regional Southwest Medical Center and now owned and managed by Lafayette General Hospital
    Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
    Womens and Childrens Hospital

Take your pic of any of the above mentioned hospitals. Just saying that it is not an independantly singular owned or managed hospital. ;)

Top Bottom