2017 2nd amendment tax holiday

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan6726

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Boyce,La.
    Decided to give a local guy in Ball my $$$! Goin after the vp9sk Le for the tax free weekend. Little more but it is local.

met7881

Former Yankee
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    mandeville,La.
    What gives with these "tax free" holidays for purchases. This state has enough fiscal problems as it is. Purchases will be made regardless. Saving 3% is not going to make me rush out to buy. If merchants want more business, just lower your prices and hope for volume. The state should not be in the business of subsidizing merchants.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    What gives with these "tax free" holidays for purchases. This state has enough fiscal problems as it is. Purchases will be made regardless. Saving 3% is not going to make me rush out to buy. If merchants want more business, just lower your prices and hope for volume. The state should not be in the business of subsidizing merchants.
    You're not saving 3%, you're paying 3% as opposed to the full tax rate. The tax rate at Academy in Covington 10.5%. So on a $100 purchase, you save $7.50.

I saved $55.00 yesterday because Interstate Guns was offering to cover that 3% and sell me the pistol totally tax free. Ended up spending that extra $55.00 there. It's a win win for both of us.

Wanna go buy a four wheeler for hunting? You could save hundreds on taxes by buying this weekend. If that means nothing to you, then I will gladly take whatever amount you are willing to give the government.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom