WTS: Apple Watch (S1) and MacBook Pro (2013). SOG Salute knife, leatherman rebar tools

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    42mm watch is new in June. Just not my thing. Almost like new. One small nick, see pic. Comes with box, charger, papers and shorter band. SPF$ shipped/PP fees covered.

2013 MacBook Pro. Has DVD drive. 500gb HD. Restored to factory with latest mountain lion OS (so tempted to play with it). Comes with charger, both wall plugs, and I'll toss in a Magic Mouse. I do not have the original box though. Screen is perfect, as is keyboard. Bottom has a couple light scratches from a seatbelt (this was my car tuning laptop). Top has a rub mark or two. It's not perfect but very nice and runs like a top. Going price is 7-900$. Let's say 625$ pp shipped/fees covered. Photos show sierra installed. They where taken before I erased and reinstalled mountain lion.

SOG Salute new in package. SOLD. shipped/fees covered.

Leatherman rebar multitools. All new in pack. Have a few. 35$ shipped/fees covered.

All are located in prairieville area. I'll meet you if you want but only reasonably. Then I'd rather just ship it.

IyRjQ3V.jpg

JbzKFLV.jpg

oncENO4.jpg

nNYreYq.jpg

qHaSHI1.jpg

ZxFKXT8.jpg

qHaSHI1.jpg

2MaYmBS.jpg

TihWVap.jpg

Last edited:

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Multitools all gone.

Cmon this a smokin deal on a mac laptop. Perfect if you've been considering making the swap (well worth it). Latest OS without the 1500$ price tag.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom