The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hrforsale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2017
    Slidell,LA
    Hello Bayoushooters,

My name is Hunter, and I am new to this site and to this area. I got out of the military as a USAF Rescue Helicopter Crew Chief a smidge over 1.5 years ago. I landed in Memphis via Okinawa (2009-2015) and found a job on the river very quickly which is where I have been ever since. I live on the Northshore, and after a breakin to my fence and the killing of one of my dogs, started buying guns. I grew up on a farm in Tennessee. I mostly used small shotguns, and the occasional .22. I hunted mostly small game.

I am now settled in Louisiana with my boat, and have recently joined a small hunting club with 400acres.

I am looking to purchase a 3 gun comp / tactical high cap semi auto shotgun for home defense and hog hunting as the woods in the hunting club is fairly thick pine. There are 2 homesteads on the South side of the property 1500' apart. I have a 7.62x39 AR, but I don't feel very comfortable shooting that close to houses at something like a hog that can get around on me and make me take a shot I don't want to take.

That's me paraphrased. Thank you for letting me join, and use your lands. The sportsman's paradise is a very unique and wonderful place.

Hrforsale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2017
    Slidell,LA
    Ya ain't gotta thank me for anything. I appreciate though. I was a crew chief on HH60s. 15T as the Army goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom