new here from lake charles

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Welcome from the Jennings area.

I hit Boudin King frequently although the flavor has gotten bland as they don't seem to use enough salt anymore. I really need to try making my own sometime.

BoudinKing

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    Lake charles Louisiana
    lol you must be talking about the place called boudin king , that is in jennings la , that was before we expanded into the jennings area
    we are the boudin kinds of swla. we are in Roanoke La 5 miles west of Jennings la , Petos TruckStop

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    lol you must be talking about the place called boudin king , that is in jennings la , that was before we expanded into the jennings area
    we are the boudin kinds of swla. we are in Roanoke La 5 miles west of Jennings la , Petos TruckStop

Jennings Boudin King has been around for ages I remember eating there when I was like 12yo and that was quite a few years ago. I actually just told this to my girls a few nights ago and they were like damn.

I will have to stop by Petos and see if the hype is real. I pass by there quite a bit on the way to LC.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Jennings Boudin King has been around for ages I remember eating there when I was like 12yo and that was quite a few years ago. I actually just told this to my girls a few nights ago and they were like damn.

Yep, I remember eating at Boudin King in Jennings way back in the 1970's myself! Back then it was good food. Have not been back there in ages so I dont know what the food is like now.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Yep, I remember eating at Boudin King in Jennings way back in the 1970's myself! Back then it was good food. Have not been back there in ages so I dont know what the food is like now.

It seems like that once the founder passed away and the kids took over it has not been the same. Flavor is okay and it can be hit or miss. They need to use some salt to wake it up. Or maybe it is just my memories putting a shine on how good it tasted before and it has always been this way, sometimes it is hard to tell.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom