Surgeon Rifles 6.5x47L

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Got my Surgeon Rifles 6.5x47L back with a fresh barrel. The new Cerakote Firearm Coatings Elite is great! In the first picture you can see 1 round high and right, that's the first shot down the tube to get on paper. Made an adjustment and shot the group you see which is the next 5 rounds down the barrel (shots 2-6 period). Then I made a slight adjustment and went put up an orange dot because I knew if I just shot at a black one I'd loose it in the group. The orange dot is the next 5, it looks like 3 but that's shots 7 through 11, no load work and on 4x l fired Lapua brass. Thanks to Area 419 for the brake, I'll be switching to these, they are great. I seem to be able to shoot better groups with the MasterPiece Arms chassis. I like the vertical grip and the recessed thumb area. Schmidt & Bender with H59 reticle, I can certainly be more precise with the open center with small dot. WieBad.com stock pad, it makes the cheek weld more positive and comfortable. Hawk Hill Custom for their awesome barrels to launch Berger Bullets 140 Hybrids with their consistent projectiles.

If you are SERIOUS about purchasing a Surgeon Rifle or Action you can PM me about a discount. It's about 10%-15%.

142sm5s.jpg

kdk30n.jpg

fuc2sj.jpg

Top Bottom