New Aero Lowers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSShooters

Sep 25, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Alright Y'all, I talked to Aero today. They're still trying to get orders out the door. Will keep everyone posted. Originally they said Tuesday. Then They said "In the order received". i'm sure they are super busy given the run on receivers right now.

DSShooters

Sep 25, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'll post in here and on our page when they arrive. I'll make sure to tell you guys first. Does anyone want the matching enhanced upper? I already have one member asking for 2. They would be $95 for the assembled M4E1. No discount since they are running a sale on them and it happens to be for cost. Thanks a lot aero. The stripped M4E1 would be $85 again no discount. IF I can order at least 12 then I might be able to take a few bucks off.

DSShooters

Sep 25, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I am leaning towards the standard m4e1 upper. Already have one enhanced and want something that accepted smaller/standard handguards.

Hey ,

There is the M4E1 and then there is a standard upper. There is no standard M4E1 since the E denotes enhanced. If you go on the website grab an item number or send me a message with the link of the ones you want so I can get a price. Thanks and let me know if you have any other questions.

DSShooters

Sep 25, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA

DSShooters

Sep 25, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom