Super price on Anderson AR15 stripped lower receivers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    24 hour sale right now at Primary Arms next door in TX. I've done a lot of business with Primary, they are top notch imo. $30 for either closed trigger guard or open. Limit 3 per household.

http://www.primaryarms.com/Brand+Anderson-Manufacturing

I agree...I like their lowers. My question is the price. They have to be transferred through an FFL to you. The transfer fee some places charge bring the price back up to where they would be if you bought them locally.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I agree...I like their lowers. My question is the price. They have to be transferred through an FFL to you. The transfer fee some places charge bring the price back up to where they would be if you bought them locally.

We have an FFL in Ponchatoula who will charge you like $30-35 if you purchase 3 receivers. So that's $120 plus shipping and Primary Arms is very fair on their shipping charges. If you purchase 3, you might be looking at a unit cost of $45. Tell me where you can purchase a new Anderson LR at a local brick and mortar for less than $50 tax included. Yeah, I agree, a single LR isn't worth it thru an FFL, better to go to Cabelas.

Joe at Tangi Tactical in Ponchatoula. Very professional and fair. Joe charges $25 for a firearm transfer.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Good price but I'm guessing most are like me and already have too many horses in the stable.

You know it....I'm guilty as charged. "Hi, my name is John, and I'm a gunnaholic."

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom