Shooter in Las Vegas

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moondew

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    BR
    Kills at least 50 and injures 100+ at current reports. All the news channels will be updating details.
    Sounds like he was using full auto rifle.

Last edited:

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Just heard about this on the radio. Apparently he was shooting from the 32nd floor of a neighboring building? Some 65-year-old lunatic.

Sent from an unidentified bayou mobile device

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    https://www.facebook.com/antifamelb/posts/1749543488680648

"One of our comrades from our Las Vegas branch has made these fascist Trump supporting dogs pay."

All pretenses have been dropped. These guys need to be taken down. I hope the Feds are working on this.

fdf664ebb579d0ecf7477b5432bcbbe0.jpg

Looks like the page has already been rendered inactive. Or viewable by members only.

dougstump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    x
    Just saw a video clip, definitely a full auto, from the length of fire it had to be belt fed. Shooter is dead. Multiple firearms found in the hotel room he was firing from. Prayers for the victims and their families.

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Just saw a video clip, definitely a full auto, from the length of fire it had to be belt fed. Shooter is dead. Multiple firearms found in the hotel room he was firing from. Prayers for the victims and their families.

I dont really think it was full auto - i think it was something like slide fire or that crank in the trigger well.

The rate of fire isn't consistent at all.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Gun grab en route... stand by.

Not sure what his motive is, not sure if that antifa stuff is legit. Certainly preplanned, probably even requested a room in that location.

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    791a79c6b759db8b27df94705c7f1f44.jpg

Image of the layout of the area. Looks to be about a quarter mile distance (just a wild guess), that is probably what reduced the number of fatalities. Anyone find his Facebook account yet?

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    My prayers go out to the families of the victims. Looking at the daytime video, two windows are blown out. It must be a big room. There is 9 windows and a angle change of building between the two windows. Two rooms? I've never been to vegas or stayed in a hotel room that big. Is that the normal layout of that hotel? Just curious.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    791a79c6b759db8b27df94705c7f1f44.jpg

Image of the layout of the area. Looks to be about a quarter mile distance (just a wild guess), that is probably what reduced the number of fatalities. Anyone find his Facebook account yet?

Might not have one. If he does it's probably been shut down by now.

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    Could have been an ECHO or BINARY trigger as well... given the slight pauses in the ROF. From that distance, spraying that high-volume of fire into such a large crowd... not knowing the return... the confusion... some of the crowd more than likely froze or even ran TOWARD the shooter.

These kinds of tragic events just make me angry at the shooter... and at WHATEVER motivation this psycho had to just cause such pain and sadness to so many. Why?? Why not just eat a bullet BEFORE you do such damage? I just don't understand the reasoning... to make a name for yourself AS A PSYCHO????? I. JUST. DON'T. GET. IT!

I will never understand those who decide to take the lives of others and then take their own and not face up to their actions.

My heart is heavy this morning. Definite Prayers and condolences for everyone involved and everyone in panic wondering about the well being of those involved.

BigP623

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2014
    Lacombe, LA
    https://www.facebook.com/antifamelb/posts/1749543488680648

"One of our comrades from our Las Vegas branch has made these fascist Trump supporting dogs pay."

All pretenses have been dropped. These guys need to be taken down. I hope the Feds are working on this.

By the way, that page is a troll page. Its not real. Its there just to stir the division and attempt to make antifa look worse than they are. By no means am I defending them, I cant stand them or what they stand for, but sometimes you have to see through the smoke and find out whats real and whats not.

Top Bottom