Shooter in Las Vegas

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    d1b98gk0rbokhscydrnr.jpg

She deserves to have Tinnitus.

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Sorry... "new rumor announced by Fox News." Not sure what your point was... but thanks for the quote!

ISIS claims responsibility for anything. This isn't close to being verified by anything, just trying to make sure everyone knows you are posting rumors, not news.

- - - Updated - - -

My prayers go out to the families of the victims. Looking at the daytime video, two windows are blown out. It must be a big room. There is 9 windows and a angle change of building between the two windows. Two rooms? I've never been to vegas or stayed in a hotel room that big. Is that the normal layout of that hotel? Just curious.

For a suite, yes.

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    ISIS claims responsibility for anything. This isn't close to being verified by anything, just trying to make sure everyone knows you are posting rumors, not news.

- - - Updated - - -

For a suite, yes.

Wouldn't that have been covered by the word "RUMOR"? I could be wrong... But again, thanks!

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Military.com reporting it now too.

Directly from the military.com article

The ISIS group often claims attacks by individuals inspired by its message but with no known links to the group. However, it is not known to have claimed any attacks that were not at least loosely linked to it.

The Islamic State group on Monday claimed responsibility for the mass shooting in Las Vegas, saying the perpetrator was "a soldier" who had converted to Islam months ago, without providing any evidence to support the claim.

Does it matter who did it? The guy was an old nut job, 50 people are still dead...get over it.

Last edited:

Rhandhali

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    New Orleans
    Man, getting the SHARE act passed just became an even higher priority. This would have been an unmitigated disaster if Clinton were in office.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    His girl friend is in the Philippines, that is a hot bed for radical Muslim activity. He could have been possibly motivated by radicals?????? We don't know at this point???

kingfhb

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA

The ISIS group often claims attacks by individuals inspired by its message but with no known links to the group. However, it is not known to have claimed any attacks that were not at least loosely linked to it.

The Islamic State group on Monday claimed responsibility for the mass shooting in Las Vegas, saying the perpetrator was "a soldier" who had converted to Islam months ago, without providing any evidence to support the claim.

Does it matter who did it? The guy was an old nut job, 50 people are still dead...get over it.

Does it matter who did it? Of course it matters... sounds like Hillary about Bengazi. "At this point, what does it matter?"

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

IF- and I say IF- a foreign entity was behind this, you don't believe that's worth considering?

I'd really like to think if something like this was planned and the planners are still at-large, our gov't wouldn't simply shrug and say 'what does it matter?'

I'm sure they're taking a look at all possibilities, wouldn't you think?

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    Anything known about the weapon yet?
    It doesn't sound automatic to me. Inconsistent ROF. I'm guessing a gat-crank, bump-fire stock, tac-con trigger, or binary trigger.

Or if listen to the media, a "fully-automatic assault rifle. A machine gun. An AR-15. "

kingfhb

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    Reports are coming out of a couple warning or "taunting" festival go-ers that they were all "Going to Die"... so the couple was ejected from the festival following complaints.

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    Anything known about the weapon yet?
    It doesn't sound automatic to me. Inconsistent ROF. I'm guessing a gat-crank, bump-fire stock, tac-con trigger, or binary trigger.

Or if listen to the media, a "fully-automatic assault rifle. A machine gun. An AR-15. "

The news reported this morning that AT-LEAST 10 firearms were fond in the room.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I'm going to step out on a limb. I think if this dirt bag was a right wing pro-Trump conservative Christian it would have already been blasted all over the media. Since he seems so squeaky clean I would have to guess he might be on the other side of the fence. News reporting really hasn't changed since the election. Double standard still rules the day. I wish they would just report the truth. It don't matter what side this jack leg falls on he has ruined the lives of many Americans. Total POS!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom