Man Brings Gun Into Walmart…

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Only A Moron would carry in that Holster.....................He is gonna get it taken away easy. Or get shot with it as a bonus, when they do

jdavid1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    Hammond, LA
    What a douchebag. From that holster to the awful jeans everything about that guy is pure douche. I'd got a $1,000.00 on that conversation didn't happen. All he wants is to post on his instagram about how cool he is carrying his glock around.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    What a douchebag. From that holster to the awful jeans everything about that guy is pure douche. I'd got a $1,000.00 on that conversation didn't happen. All he wants is to post on his instagram about how cool he is carrying his glock around.

I looked at his FB page. Jabroni in training! He graduated from high school 2 years ago. He looks about 12. Several pictures of himself and his truck. No pics of girls. Your assessment appears accurate.:dogkeke:

Gordon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    He's in Lafayette, Indiana. But I agree. Get a concealed permit. Why shove it in someone's face, and risk comments good or bad. It is just impolite. Why purposely make others nervous? And yes, good luck hanging on to that Glock when someone behind him sees his open carry, and decides to take it away from his scrawny ass. Idiot.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    He's in Lafayette, Indiana. But I agree. Get a concealed permit. Why shove it in someone's face, and risk comments good or bad. It is just impolite. Why purposely make others nervous? And yes, good luck hanging on to that Glock when someone behind him sees his open carry, and decides to take it away from his scrawny ass. Idiot.

Because people are nervous because they're not used to seeing it. Unfortunately, the OC activist tend to be their own worst enemies. Carrying rifles, looking for police confrontations, picking the wrong places and times, etc. is giving them a negative reputation. People don't even notice the gun on a police officer's hip, its expected. They need to get used to other OC'ing.

I would love to see some businesses start offering an 10% discount for anyone who OC's...

wcweir3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    Yes it is but we don't if this guy spoke the truth the whole truth and nothing but truth. LOL
    Wingate
    By the to our world

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    Because people are nervous because they're not used to seeing it. Unfortunately, the OC activist tend to be their own worst enemies. Carrying rifles, looking for police confrontations, picking the wrong places and times, etc. is giving them a negative reputation. People don't even notice the gun on a police officer's hip, its expected. They need to get used to other OC'ing.

I would love to see some businesses start offering an 10% discount for anyone who OC's...

Bergerons cajun meat market and cafe on Hwy 415 in Port Allen does.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom