UPDATE! Pic! Shield 2.0 leaked

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/10/07/leaked-shield-2-0/amp/

Just got a email from the sales rep that the leak is true..there will be a shield 2.0:

"Information regarding the release of a Shield 2.0 was leaked a couple days ago. The rumors of this release are true. There will be a 2.0 Shield series released in the very early November time frame. The order forms will be updated accordingly and you will be able to order the Shield 2.0 at that time. I’ll send the updated forms out when I receive them from Corporate.

Note, The Shield 2.0 official announcement has not come out yet. This email is not an official announcement (it’s simply a heads up). The Shield 2.0’s are not available right now. However, when the official announcement from S&W does come out, inventory will be available via your distributor."

9lb6dkK.png

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    The Google Thing was pretty stupid with Zero Details.

Agreed. Whenever details come out, someone post them please.

Rogue

New to here, but not new
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Yep, I'd like to at least read about it if anyone has more info.

DSShooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yep, I'd like to at least read about it if anyone has more info.
    There's just not much to read about. It's a shield the the 2.0 grip and trigger. That's about it .

The only huge difference is that there are a few models that are shipping with lasers. We have the 9mm no thumb safety versions on pre-order. Should be here soon.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

DSShooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2017
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Granted there might be more to it. They just haven't told us much. We have the 2.0 compact in the store though if you want to to see it. It's the closest thing out that would be comparable .

nolaboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2015
    New Orleans Lousiana
    We should have them soon, we're also cheaper

You are fast..... I was going edit just to copy and paste their description. Just seems like a shield with the 2.0 changes.

" The Shield 2.0 with an aggressive Grip texture for enhanced control, new crisp 2.0 trigger with a lighter trigger pull, and a tactile and audible trigger reset with an extremely thin profile & lightweight make it an excellent choice for carry. This gun can be disassembled without depressing the trigger using the M&P’s patented take-down lever design. Comes with 3-dot sight for fast target acquisition. Striker fired design ensures positive function and a consistent trigger pull."

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom