Guns on da bayou fab page ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USEY

Louisiana Trash
    Rating - 84.6%
    11   2   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Hammond Louisiana
    What happened to this Facebook page is it still going? What are some other good groups on Facebook or elsewhere besides this place and armslist to buy sell trade guns and gun related items locally.?

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Facebook shut down all of the gun trading pages at the end of 2015. I forget what triggered it but it killed my kydex biz have not used Facebook much at all since.

Sent from an unidentified bayou mobile device

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    What happened to this Facebook page is it still going? What are some other good groups on Facebook or elsewhere besides this place and armslist to buy sell trade guns and gun related items locally.?

F.B. shut me down for 24 hrs for posting a item against community standards or rather the Libtard moderators did.
    Whats the problem with selling here?

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    All i have right now is a s&w bodyguard 38sp with the laser. I had a 32h&r mag that no one here wanted so i moved it and it was gone in a couple of days.

USEY

Louisiana Trash
    Rating - 84.6%
    11   2   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Hammond Louisiana
    F.B. shut me down for 24 hrs for posting a item against community standards or rather the Libtard moderators did.
    Whats the problem with selling here?

No problem with this place at all. If it wasn't for this place apparently the louisiana firearms scene would be boring, but I figured there has to be other places now a days more people to connect with and more people to see your items are always a good thing. This place often gets stagnant and boring and slow in the market place cause it's always the same people in there.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    No problem with this place at all. If it wasn't for this place apparently the louisiana firearms scene would be boring, but I figured there has to be other places now a days more people to connect with and more people to see your items are always a good thing. This place often gets stagnant and boring and slow in the market place cause it's always the same people in there.

I don't know about all that, Had a few sellers on here got in a jam, Like being ripped off or held up
    La. Sportsman is getting bad with ripoff artist, Almost as bad as Craig's list!
    At least here we have a Feedback score system that gives one a pretty good ideal whom their dealing with, Not so on other places.

Top Bottom