Who can Stipple my Glock 19 ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USEY

Louisiana Trash
    Rating - 84.6%
    11   2   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Hammond Louisiana
    So Ive been doing a little stippling and I have a new very high end Glock 19 that I have a lot of money in. I need it stippled, but I am not nearly experienced enough to do a professional looking job. I'm located in Hammond anyone in a reasonable distance of me that can do it? I will post pic of my gun and also pics of what I think I want done but I'm open to hearing your ideas as far as patterns if you can do it. My gun has a lot in it. Basically the only thing Glock and not Zev is the slide and frame so I want it to be a good looking job.

If you can help me out please text 985 602 7866 or drop contact info of someone who can help me below.

Attachments

• IMG_1904.jpg
      IMG_1904.jpg
      122.7 KB · Views: 239
    • IMG_1902.jpg
      IMG_1902.jpg
      186 KB · Views: 205

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Did you want it to look like a "zev" stipple?

BvYqz0c.jpg

I bought a factory zev, and some of my later pistols would not be distinguishable from my factory zev.

ARROWBEE

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2014
    Thibodaux
    Check out These don't fit the close requirement but some of the best I have seen is Hot Iron Gunworks out of Alabama, and San Antonio Laser Engraving. Both do amazing work, one has the hand done look and the other is done with crazy ass lasers lol.

jdavid1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    Hammond, LA
    I had the same problem. I practiced on some AR grips and didn't think I was good enough to start on an actual pistol frame. I finally got up the balls to do it and I'm happy with it. Is it as good as ZEV? Absolutely not but it works and that's what it's all about. I would just do it yourself. Take your time and it will come out fine.

IvZXQOg.jpg

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Still looking for someone in our area who can do this guys. I don't want to have to send it off and I don't trust myself.

Trust yourself. Pick up a $10 wood burning kit from walmart and go to town. Unless you want some elaborate pattern, it's not tough.

8AcplOW.jpg

USEY

Louisiana Trash
    Rating - 84.6%
    11   2   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Hammond Louisiana
    Yupp don't trust myself want it to look high quality. I know no matter what I do it won't look like that and I know there are people around here that do do it to that level

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yupp don't trust myself want it to look high quality. I know no matter what I do it won't look like that and I know there are people around here that do do it to that level

I know mine doesn't look professional but it does what it's supposed to do, add texture for a better grip.

Yankchef

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2017
    New Orleans
    There is a guy by the name of Chris Carney he comes through st bernard indoor shooting center in the new orleans area and does great stipple work as well as custom slide work. Look him up on Facebook

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    "He who thinks he can and he who thinks he can't, both are correct."

I plan to do my G19 (which I don't care about) over the holidays. After the practice I plan to do my G34 (which I do care about). I'm really not that concerned about looks, although I do take pride in whatever I try to do so I'll probably find areas I'm not happy with. I figure since I have grip tape on it now, if worse comes to worse I put grip tape on again and I'm back where I started!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom