CZ P10C Issues?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Just a thought for owners of the CZ P10C.
    There are u tube reports about issues with the new CZ P10C. Striker turns to the side, slide does not go forward and the pistol will not fire.
    If you own a CZP10C you may want to check this out by pushing your striker to the side and trying to operate the pistol.

FORman

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    Lafayette LA
    Took my P10C to the range today on its second outing. My striker doesn't want to be moved to the side. I don't know if I'm looking at it wrong, but it looks like a rectangular piece running in a square channel. I've heard the rear cover can be an issue also. Mine is not rock solid, but it doesn't move enough to cause a problem.

After 400+ rounds with 5 different brands/types of ammo, I've had one malfunction. A FTF from a Winchester white box round with a very deep seated primer.

I don't think the owners manual says anything about auto-forwarding, I don't know if it's deliberate. I can tell you mine is very consistent. Run the mag home slow or moderate and it won't. Bump the mag in hard and the slide runs full forward into battery. Depending on the technique it may or may not be faster than sling-shoting it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom