Ascension Parish Outdoor Range

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FunN4Lo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Prairieville, La
    Several months back I somehow got on an email list for Hunters Run (I think) outdoor range that was supposed to be opening in Ascension Parish. I haven't heard anything in a while. Anyone here have any connections or info?

Magpie

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Aug 1, 2007
    Gonzales
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=shoooting+range&form=EDGEAR&qs=PF&cvid=fda6951216aa42d08982c13aaf31da3b&cc=US&setlang=en-US&elv=AXXfrEiqqD9r3GuelwApulrKQLqi5nGW2rM5a1CiNyhQOARzcswmgjbVPsayV3vUt3X*oRl50QT%21JBysVGiEHN42sLTzm4ScxKi%21Y8BT1v01
    kcvu83lnw7uok0h5mds.png

Last edited:

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    I can only speak from rumors that I have heard. As I understand it, the previous operators of Hunter's Run in Port Allen lost their lease. That range is now under new management. The previous operator of the Port Allen range has stated his intent to open a new range on Hwy 30 in Ascension Parish. If I remember correctly, it was stated that the new range would be opening in a few short months. As I said, I have no insider info that this is all true, it's just what I heard.....as I remember it.

DH Vidrine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Prairieville, LA
    The old Hunter’s Run facility is now being operated by the Bridgeview Gun Club.

Bridgeview Gun Club
    (225) 223-6245
    1365 Northwest Drive
    Port Allen, Louisiana 70767

Directions:
    From I-10 take LA-1 North through Port Allen
    Approximately 4 miles north take a left on Northwest Drive
    Club is located at the end of the road

http://bridgeviewgunclub.com/

FunN4Lo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Prairieville, La
    I can use Bing, but don't. Normally it is Google. I understand the old Hunters Run is being operated as Bridgeview . But like highlander, I have heard rumors. And I have even gotten emails from the "new" Hunters Run. Emails with artist renderings of clandestine operations, that they would love to tell us about, but would then have to kill us

But if no one here knows more than that, I am guessing the rumors must be rumors, and the emails might be delusions of a failed owner of a previous range. Pity.

Still hoping it is true. I hate indoor ranges, and I can't believe that we dont have a fantabulous outdoor range in this part of the Sportsman's Paradise

Top Bottom