Whose Joining, Queer and Trans Gun Club?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I encourage them to embrace the 2A. The Bill of Rights wasn't just written for conservatives.

However; To answer your question. I won't be joining their group.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Good for them.... Glad to see they are exercising their 2nd amendment rights. The last few seconds of the video warmed my hear to see the queer person (No offense intended. Not sure if they were L, G, B, or T, so Q is used as a general catch all.) exhibit pure jubilation after a successful shot. This is a paradigm shift for a small group who would otherwise be against the 2nd amendment. Let's hope they spread the joy of shooting with the other queers.

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    Sounds good to me. If any LGBTQ people want to go to the range with me, I'm happy to help.
    I have heard from gay people many times that it is way harder to be a gun owner in the gay community, than it is being a gay person in the gun community. Let's keep it that way. The more shooters we have the better. All are welcome. Cheers. :beer:

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Sounds good to me. If any LGBTQ people want to go to the range with me, I'm happy to help.
    I have heard from gay people many times that it is way harder to be a gun owner in the gay community, than it is being a gay person in the gun community. Let's keep it that way. The more shooters we have the better. All are welcome. Cheers. :beer:
    Full agreement. I don't much care about anyone's sexual orientation. I'm happy to see more people support the 2nd Amendment.

(I only believe 2 genders though, with the very rare exception of hermaphrodites)

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Did you not hear the "person"(insert he/she/other) say they fear that conservatives have guns? I take this as a different meaning. Just as the extreme left is arming themselves. They assume the right poses a threat of some kind to them. I'll say it again, some of these folks want a "revolution".

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    I am all for more folks owning guns, but if there was a local Conservative Gun Club, I suspect they would be seen as a "hate" group, while the LGBT groups are all socially OK.

WildBillKelso

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2015
    Northshore/New Orleans
    That specific group appear to have a radical leftist agenda.
    The Pink Pistols have been around much longer and promote 2A rights and safe firearms ownership/use within the LGBTQ community. Aside for some hesitation about not having the wardrobe to be dressed as sharp as Tim Gunn, I would never hesitate to go to a shooting event with a Pink Pistols chapter.
    http://www.pinkpistols.org
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Gunn

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado

I agree.

Did you not hear the "person"(insert he/she/other) say they fear that conservatives have guns? I take this as a different meaning. Just as the extreme left is arming themselves. They assume the right poses a threat of some kind to them. I'll say it again, some of these folks want a "revolution".

Well, there are quite a few on the right who hate gay people. That and the video did state that there were some issues after the election.

Top Bottom