Buyer Beware

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lyle Savant

Mar 22, 2014
    Central (NE Baton Rouge, LA)
    In October 2016 I ordered a magazine (clip) from Molon Labe Industries. I received a Confirmation E-mail and my credit card was charged but I never received the product.

I called the company on multiple occasions, but only a recording greeted me each time, indicating that they were behind on production. I didn't doubt that to be the case, since it appeared to be a popular item.

I had pretty much given up, when I received an E-mail in March 2017 indicating that the "Order Status Changed" and was now "Awaiting Shipment". My hopes were short lived when weeks again turned to months.
    I sent the company messages on their website, liked them on Facebook and sent a message on FB. NO REPLY. Well, after a year it settles in that the company took my $44.59 and I don't have their advertised product.

I recently filed a complaint with the BBB and they opened an investigation. Next, the AG will be notified of the "company's" business practices.

The company posts Pro American stories on FB and pitches that it supports Veterans; evidently all in order to drum up business.

From one true American to others, don't be taken advantage of like I have been.

Godspeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nolaradio

Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Filing a complaint with the BBB doesn't have much force behind it. It does give a heads up to anyone that happens to search for the business on the BBB website, but the BBB can't force the business to do anything - especially if the company doesn't care about complaints. A business rated A+ by the BBB just means that no one has taken the time to file a complaint.
    I feel for you though. Have you contacted your credit card company to see about reversing the charge? Not sure if it's too late though.

Candyman

Jan 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    Well, you did order from a company named Come and Take It. You may just have to go pick it up yourself.
    I like their coffee cup, but I guess they would never ship it if I ordered one.

Lyle Savant

Mar 22, 2014
    Central (NE Baton Rouge, LA)
    Filing a complaint with the BBB doesn't have much force behind it. It does give a heads up to anyone that happens to search for the business on the BBB website, but the BBB can't force the business to do anything - especially if the company doesn't care about complaints. A business rated A+ by the BBB just means that no one has taken the time to file a complaint.
    I feel for you though. Have you contacted your credit card company to see about reversing the charge? Not sure if it's too late though.

Yes, I recently contacted the CC Co., but too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom