So I get the desire to anger the left...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I was looking over an email from LA Police Gear this morning and saw the below picture of a target they are selling. As the title of the thread states, I get the desire to anger the left. But just seems a bit unnecessary.

zombie-industries-18x24-zombie-paper-targets-9.gif

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    The left gets very upset when you refer to them as *zombies*, the target producer should really be more sensitive.

nolaboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2015
    New Orleans Lousiana
    I was looking over an email from LA Police Gear this morning and saw the below picture of a target they are selling. As the title of the thread states, I get the desire to anger the left. But just seems a bit unnecessary.

How do you anger a group of people that are already infuriated? An extra coal or 2 on the fire is redundant.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    How do you anger a group of people that are already infuriated? An extra coal or 2 on the fire is redundant.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yep, I think they eat, sleep, some might work, live, think, act, speak like they do because they are constantly pissed off. They want to blame everyone else, but themselves for the problems they face or that exist in the world. They would not know the truth if it hit them in the head tied to a brick. They would blame the brick, and not the one who threw it. Totally hopeless bunch. Target is insensitive, but funny to me. Bet there is one of President Trump, and the left shoots the f**k out of it!

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    taking that to a local range would be ill advised... on private land who cares... but there are those on the left that are starting to see the value of learning to shoot. PO'd irrational leftists at a range with lots of loaded weapons around is not a good idea.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport

I personally do not have a desire to anger the left. I want to befriend them, and let them see that guns aren't the devil, and so on and so forth. I've changed many more minds through that kind of behavior than through arguing or through antagonizing.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Haven't noticed anyone mention the obvious, so I gotta ask... Doesn't that resemble the worst president we ever had to tolerate? And where can I buy some of them targets?

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Haven't noticed anyone mention the obvious, so I gotta ask... Doesn't that resemble the worst president we ever had to tolerate? And where can I buy some of them targets?

Regardless, he was a US President, and I always urge respect for the office, even if the occupant is unworthy, the office and having held it demands a separate deterrence than the individual, much like a rich slob who owns a Ferrari, you still take care when you valet the car.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Regardless, he was a US President, and I always urge respect for the office, even if the occupant is unworthy, the office and having held it demands a separate deterrence than the individual, much like a rich slob who owns a Ferrari, you still take care when you valet the car.

I agree.

Top Bottom