WTS: 10.3 and 11.5 AR-15 Pistol Uppers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kilroy301

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    Have for sale 1 new and 1 like new AR pistol uppers. ALL NFA RULES APPLY!!!!!!

The first one comes with a DSA Enhanced light weight upper, Ballistic Advantage Hanson profile Performance series 10.3 1/7 twist 5.56mm barrel, Strike Industries flash hider, and a Troy 9.25 inch socc mlok free float rail. Does not come with a BCG or charging handle. New never been fired.

$300.00 obo

The second comes with a Aero upper, faxon big gunner 11.5inch 1/8 twist barrel in 5.56mm, a2 flash hider, bcm flip up sights, magpul grip(must remove if you are putting it on a pistol lower) Griffin Armaments 10inch free float mlok rail, Griffin armaments hand guards, Aimpoint T1 Micro with IO cap cover and Seekins mount. Does not come with BCG or charging handle.
    Upper has less than 50 rounds though it.

Upper with Aimpoint $1100.00 Without Aimpoint $550.00

I am located in the Denham Springs Area and willing to meet for FTF Transactions. Will ship at buyers expense.

You can contact me here on Bayou Shooter.

Attachments

• 20171102_114242.jpg
      20171102_114242.jpg
      278.7 KB · Views: 226
    Last edited:

Kilroy301

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    Have for sale 1 new and 1 like new AR pistol uppers. ALL NFA RULES APPLY!!!!!!

The first one comes with a DSA Enhanced light weight upper, Ballistic Advantage Hanson profile Performance series 10.3 1/7 twist 5.56mm barrel, Strike Industries flash hider, and a Troy 9.25 inch socc mlok free float rail. Does not come with a BCG or charging handle. New never been fired.

$425.00 obo

The second comes with a Aero upper, faxon big gunner 11.5inch 1/8 twist barrel in 5.56mm, a2 flash hider, bcm flip up sights, magpul grip(must remove if you are putting it on a pistol lower) Griffin Armaments 10inch free float mlok rail, Griffin armaments hand guards, Aimpoint T1 Micro with IO cap cover and Seekins mount. Does not come with BCG or charging handle.
    Upper has less than 50 rounds though it.

Upper with Aimpoint $1100.00 Without Aimpoint $550.00

I am located in the Denham Springs Area and willing to meet for FTF Transactions. Will ship at buyers expense.

You can contact me here on Bayou Shooter.
    Bump

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom