New guy on the block

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M77Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2017
    Columbia, LA
    Some of you might know me from other sites. On a couple of gun sites, I have the same name as here. On fishing sites (and I think THF), I am Preacher Ed. I pastor a small church in Caldwell Parish. I like to hunt and love to bass fish, but due to some physical limitations these days, I rarely fish. I do hunt a few times each year. But I do love to shoot my rifles, with my name letting everyone know I prefer Rugers. I know that some curse them...and I am ok with that. I have never had one let me down. But, if someone wants to put them down that's fine with me. Look forward to meeting and talking guns with the members here. If anyone knows me from another site, please send me a PM and let me know who you are. God bless-Eddie

M77Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2017
    Columbia, LA
    Thanks guys...

wcweir3-no doubt we will get along...lol. I like the uncommon Rugers. Getting harder to find. Most of mine are the old tang safeties in 257 Rbts, 6mm Rem, 270 in the UL, and then a Hawkeye in 264 Win Mag, and a 77MKII in a 270. Add in a 44 mag carbine, a 10/22 (but doesn't everyone have one of those? If not, they should). and 4 or 5 Ruger handguns with the only one having the "cool" factor is a 22 revolver Flat-gate. I have a few others, but not Rugers unless I missed one.

Top Bottom