Photo testing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

When you put your mouse over the image on the imgur site, you should see a box with the link address and another box with a down arrow/chevron. Click on the arrow and choose get share links. Copy the BBCode link. It starts with . The code will look like (img)ht tps:/ /i.imgur.com/IxVD9gM.jpg(/img) with the parentheses replaced by brackets and without the spaces. The image name will be the random characters with .jpg after them.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/IxVD9gM.jpg

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

To go from what you have to what you need, add i. after the //, add .jpg to the end, and wrap the whole thing with the
    tag.

M77Shooter

Nov 7, 2017
    Columbia, LA
    Thank for your help, as I am technologically challenged. When I run my mouse over the photos on imgur, all it shows is a pencil to edit and a trashcan to delete. What am I doing wrong? Again, thank you.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thank for your help, as I am technologically challenged. When I run my mouse over the photos on imgur, all it shows is a pencil to edit and a trashcan to delete. What am I doing wrong? Again, thank you.

If I had to guess, you didn't make an account. If you make a free account, you can keep all your uploads in an easy to find location. I don't know if there's a limit to the number of pics but it would be pretty high as I have a good bit of pictures on mine. Even if you don't make an account, you can still convert the link to an image. When I followed your link, I didn't see the get share code option. I only see that on my pictures. But I was able to put the pic in my first post based on the set naming scheme I described in my second post. As long as you have the random text sequence for a specific picture, that goes before the .jpg in the code. Everything else in the code is the same for all the images.

Top Bottom