Photo testing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

When you put your mouse over the image on the imgur site, you should see a box with the link address and another box with a down arrow/chevron. Click on the arrow and choose get share links. Copy the BBCode link. It starts with . The code will look like (img)ht tps:/ /i.imgur.com/IxVD9gM.jpg(/img) with the parentheses replaced by brackets and without the spaces. The image name will be the random characters with .jpg after them.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/IxVD9gM.jpg

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

To go from what you have to what you need, add i. after the //, add .jpg to the end, and wrap the whole thing with the
    tag.

M77Shooter

Nov 7, 2017
    Columbia, LA
    Thank for your help, as I am technologically challenged. When I run my mouse over the photos on imgur, all it shows is a pencil to edit and a trashcan to delete. What am I doing wrong? Again, thank you.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thank for your help, as I am technologically challenged. When I run my mouse over the photos on imgur, all it shows is a pencil to edit and a trashcan to delete. What am I doing wrong? Again, thank you.

If I had to guess, you didn't make an account. If you make a free account, you can keep all your uploads in an easy to find location. I don't know if there's a limit to the number of pics but it would be pretty high as I have a good bit of pictures on mine. Even if you don't make an account, you can still convert the link to an image. When I followed your link, I didn't see the get share code option. I only see that on my pictures. But I was able to put the pic in my first post based on the set naming scheme I described in my second post. As long as you have the random text sequence for a specific picture, that goes before the .jpg in the code. Everything else in the code is the same for all the images.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom