SOLD: Ruger 77 Flatbolt (243 Win) and Winchester 88 (308 Win) for sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

M77Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2017
    Columbia, LA
    Guys...I know I'm new here, but am known on several other sites such as BBC (fishing site), and the Campfire. I have a dilemma. I just put a fairly rare Ruger 77 on lay a way at my favorite gun shop. And then, he gets in a No. 1 in a tough caliber that has given me the heartburn to own. I would like to sell these 2 rifles, or at least one of them so I can pay off the one on lay a way and then put the #1 on lay a away. Not sure how long the #1 will last, so would like to sell at least 1 of them quickly. That said, no trades as I need cash. Neither rifle is perfect, but neither one is even close to being a beater.

The Flatbolt has a Bushnell 3-9 on it. I have some nicer scopes, but the price will go up accordingly. I can send close up photos of either rifle of whatever you need to see. I want $600 for rifle/scope, will entertain offers but please don't insult with a low ball. I know what the guns are worth.

The 88 has an old Lyman All American 2.5X. The major flaw on it for a collector is a previous owner had the front sight removed, but appears to have been done very nicely. I would like to get $550 for the rifle/scope.

I collect Rugers and the only reason I am considering getting rid of this Flatbolt is because I have 2 of these in 243 Win. It appears that most on the site are from South La., but I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet someone if someone is serious about buying one or both. If you want both, I will make a deal on them. I will accept cash only with no trades for the reasons I am wanting to sell them. I have wanted an 88 all of my life and only had this one a couple of years, but the rifle I want is just killing me not to have...lol. Some of you rifle guys know what I am talking about. The one I am wanting doesn't come along very often. Thanks...Eddie Riley

UFbyEd4.jpg
    [/IMG]

IxVD9gM.jpg

Sa1Bvwn.jpg

MwFcZyk.jpg

Last edited:

M77Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2017
    Columbia, LA
    TTT...if you need closer up photos, please let me know. I might budge a little on price, so hit me up. I have had several from out of state ask about the rifles. I have never shipped a firearm and am a little nervous about it, not knowing exactly what I need to do. If I can figure it out to where I am satisfied I am completely legal, I will go in order of those who have asked me about them if they are still interested. But much prefer meeting someone FTF. Thanks! Eddie

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom