Found Great Discount for Military Vets and those currently Serving - Happy Vets Day

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Those Vortex optic prices are even higher than our everyday prices and I didn’t see anywhere in the checkout that actually checked credentials? At Interstate Guns / sportoptics.com we are approved to extend the actual Vortex Mil/LE discount which is significantly less than those posted. Stop by or shoot me a PM if anyone needs more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    Those Vortex optic prices are even higher than our everyday prices and I didn’t see anywhere in the checkout that actually checked credentials? At Interstate Guns / sportoptics.com we are approved to extend the actual Vortex Mil/LE discount which is significantly less than those posted. Stop by or shoot me a PM if anyone needs more info.

I have bought a bunch from interstate gun also. Just in there last week. My buddy is supposed to be picking up his ar there tomorrow. Not sure he will make it with a death in his family. On opticsplanet.com they do offer 7 % off if you do a review on an item. Also free shipping and no tax.

Sent from my SM-T537V using Tapatalk

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

I thought the same thing. There's a link somewhere on the Opticsplanet page to a pdf that explains the discount. For Vortex, it's 40% off of MSRP. You call a number to place the order. I looked at a few items and you come out saving $20-30 with the discount over street prices. Except on the Vortex Viper Red Dot 6 MOA Sight. With the military discount, you end up paying about $20 over the Opticsplanet price.

Top Bottom