New user here

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D_behrnes

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    Zachary
    How are y’all doin this evening. My name is dayton behrnes I’m a new user from Zachary LA. My grandfather Steve Campbell was on here a lot years ago some of you might have known him as LSP972. I’m new to forums so if I post on your thread bare with my ignorance, I’ll try to get used to it and in the know ASAP.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Welcome aboard, your grandfather Steve Campbell was a great person with lots of firearm knowledge,

Last edited:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    How are y’all doin this evening. My name is dayton behrnes I’m a new user from Zachary LA. My grandfather Steve Campbell was on here a lot years ago some of you might have known him as LSP972. I’m new to forums so if I post on your thread bare with my ignorance, I’ll try to get used to it and in the know ASAP.

Of course we remember your Grandpaw. I always read Steve's post he knew his stuff. He was also on another gun forum I've been on for years. Are you related to the Behrnes that lived on 412 close to Plank Rd.?
    Welcome to BS

D_behrnes

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    Zachary
    Sorry for the late reply but yes he knew his stuff. One simple question would lead to a 30 minute conversation about anything and everything that pertained to said question. To answer your question yes my uncle used to live out there but just recently moved within the last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom