Gunbroker, gone off deep end?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deerslayer440

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 27, 2017
    Sulphur
    Just cruised the ads at the new and so called better Gunbroker.

OMG what a mess that is.I cant read nothing easily.The print is under the small
    pics.I had to almost get my magnifying glass out to read them.They also have
    stated new and stricter than the atf polices.I guess they believe the atf isn't
    strict enough. Like they actually know better than anyone else how to sell
    firearms,hmmm

Personally,I think who ever is running that show is ignorant and redundant to
    the facts of the world.I guess they believe we believe them as better parents
    than the atf.I will be moving on along with many of my friends from there very
    soon,if they keep this up.

I would like to ask if anyone has good,bad,great dealings with other sites such
    as Gunsamerica,,grabagun,river of guns,gun auctions,etc..

We are just looking for a better place to go,than the commy hounds at gunstroker.
    We are not looking to break any laws,we are all abiding.But ignorance such as this is
    purely dem agenda in the making in my eyes.

Thanks

They posted this today and a few other policies.

"By listing full-auto firearms or parts, you agree to comply with the following restrictions. Auctions which do not comply will be immediately terminated.
    Full-auto firearms must be transferred in accordance with the National Firearms Act (NFA). All full-auto machine guns must be clearly described as such in their item description. These items must clearly state they will only be shipped to a Class III dealer.
    Full-auto parts, including but not limited to replacement sears, must follow the same restrictions. Although the ATF does not (in most cases) regulate or restrict the sale of these parts, GunBroker.com has a stricter policy. You must include language specifying these items will only be shipped to a Class III license holder.
    In addition, we do not allow:

• Posting informational booklets or instructions about how to convert firearms to full-auto fire,
    • Posting informational booklets or instructions about how to make silencers, or
    • Full-auto conversion kits. "

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    Just cruised the ads at the new and so called better Gunbroker.

OMG what a mess that is.I cant read nothing easily.The print is under the small
    pics.I had to almost get my magnifying glass out to read them.They also have
    stated new and stricter than the atf polices.I guess they believe the atf isn't
    strict enough. Like they actually know better than anyone else how to sell
    firearms,hmmm

Personally,I think who ever is running that show is ignorant and redundant to
    the facts of the world.I guess they believe we believe them as better parents
    than the atf.I will be moving on along with many of my friends from there very
    soon,if they keep this up.

I would like to ask if anyone has good,bad,great dealings with other sites such
    as Gunsamerica,,grabagun,river of guns,gun auctions,etc..

We are just looking for a better place to go,than the commy hounds at gunstroker.
    We are not looking to break any laws,we are all abiding.But ignorance such as this is
    purely dem agenda in the making in my eyes.

Thanks

They posted this today and a few other policies.

"By listing full-auto firearms or parts, you agree to comply with the following restrictions. Auctions which do not comply will be immediately terminated.
    Full-auto firearms must be transferred in accordance with the National Firearms Act (NFA). All full-auto machine guns must be clearly described as such in their item description. These items must clearly state they will only be shipped to a Class III dealer.
    Full-auto parts, including but not limited to replacement sears, must follow the same restrictions. Although the ATF does not (in most cases) regulate or restrict the sale of these parts, GunBroker.com has a stricter policy. You must include language specifying these items will only be shipped to a Class III license holder.
    In addition, we do not allow:

• Posting informational booklets or instructions about how to convert firearms to full-auto fire,
    • Posting informational booklets or instructions about how to make silencers, or
    • Full-auto conversion kits. "

They are just restating the facts of gun purchasing for the dummies that don't know. It is nothing new. The laws have been on the books a long time.

Deerslayer440

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 27, 2017
    Sulphur
    Its almost like people copy the conversation and never read one sentence.

That was the whole point:(

They are not stating just laws.Those are mixed laws ,some theirs ,some atf.

I stated " They also have stated new and stricter than the atf polices.I guess
    they believe the atf isn't strict enough" .

And that is just 1 of Many!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom