BIRDMAN 504

Savage 110 in .270 WIN

Was considering converting this rifle to a 300 win mag to consolidate a lot of my reloading to 30 caliber, but I have yet to find a suitable barrel at a reasonable price. This is actually one of my best shooting bolt rifles, I just have 30 caliber rifles that will do the job as well. I thought about keeping it for my young son for when he is ready for hunting, but in that case I would want something a little lighter kicking. Therefore, I am considering trading this rifle. I would prefer a 300 win mag on the heavy end and may consider a .243 on the light end. I may be open to other trades, it doesnít hurt to ask. I also have about 200 or 250 rounds of factory ammo to go with it. Iím not looking to part with the leupold scope and rings, but may if the deal is sweet enough. The scope base definitely stays with the rifle in the trade. Will also consider throwing in the bipod if it is something you want.
    Please message me with any questions. Thank you. Thomas7AECE9E4-2F55-4D3B-A6FC-7A871BF44521.jpg

BIRDMAN 504
    Bump