Recommend a Class III dealer in Metairie?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock17

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Gretna/New Orleans
    I have done tons of transfer and sales with Kenny he is my only one stop shop. Best prices in town and always can get what others can't. Also have to check out the guns he has in the shop, you will never leave empty handed.

coryjac0b

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2015
    Metairie
    I have done tons of transfer and sales with Kenny he is my only one stop shop. Best prices in town and always can get what others can't. Also have to check out the guns he has in the shop, you will never leave empty handed.

I've been eyeing up an FNX-45 Tactical in black for a while. Kind of hoping to pick up one of those from him as well.

tonyp3rd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 14, 2017
    Chalmette, Louisiana
    Agree. Go with Meplat. I did my trust through a friend/attorney to save money. After meeting and speaking to Kenny for another purchase, I wish that I had gone with him from the start. My trust requires a notary for all changes and it would be easier and cheaper to maintain if we had known better.

Last edited:

coryjac0b

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2015
    Metairie
    Agree. Go with Meplat. I did my trust through a friend/attorney to save money. After meeting and speaking to Kenny for another purchase, I wish that I had gone with him from the start. My trust requires a notary for all changes and it would be easier and cheaper to maintain if we had known better.

I did the same thing, got the trust first then found out about Meplat Group. I met with Kenny right before thanksgiving and purchased a few items from his shop. He's definitely someone I will return to.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations.

Top Bottom