What a day. Glad it is over Loafing around now

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Spent the day while My Wife was at work, getting everything done. Started at 7:30 am when she left. Was going to just do the kitchen since want that clean and the fridge since it was gonna be full. That snowballed.
    Washed Clothes from 8am-4pm. While I Cleaned the whole rest off the home, { Master, Master Bath, the other bedrooms, the other full bath. dining room, and main living room, both halls / foyer} There is always that thing that must have legs. You know that thing, the runs and hides behind stuff in the fridge
    Got everything ready to just pop in and cook. So who ever gets up 1st can just pop the bird in the oven. 4-5 years ago I broke down and grabbed a large pan from, All-Clad. Large enough cook a 24 pound bird. Looks like a large lasagna pan. Was nice to have even if just used 4-6 times a year and does match the other All-Clad I have.
    Makes ya really think how great, them old stay at home moms were. They ones that did everything fresh, while he was at work like "Jude Cleaver"
    Thursday we have to do nothing! Well really, have to do is pop some stuff in the oven, and wait to eat. Almost nothing
    Then spent the rest of the day Loafing around.
    Note} that one loaf was just looking to good not to have a slice or 4
    So what's ya Plans?

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
      P1010001.jpg
      229.4 KB · Views: 93

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I have some great stuff, all 3 loafs were made at once in the Kitchen-Aid Mixer. As it has a large SS bowl to mix stuff.
    If I am going to get guns and car stuff I am not going to short her / us on Pots & Pans and small appliances. And things for the kitchen. Bread pops right out the Silicone pans. Good Stuff last a life time.
    Don't tell her she was right.......................

Last edited:
    Top Bottom