certified h&k armorer

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • arcomm3

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    S.E.La.
    Still Looking for a H&K certified armorer! I had someone looking at the firearm but no luck. I need to move this forward.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Most likely an issue with the ejector.

Super easy part to change, I would suggest this one:

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/MP5-HK94-EJECTOR-LEVER-NEW-U-S-136p2248.htm

Failing that, most people with clones that have issues end up putting a hk or pof bolt/carrier in the gun.

You may have an out of spec extractor or a worn extractor spring, but those are not guaranteed to fix an ejection problem.

The system is very simple. However the interaction with some parts is critical.

What make is the clone? Bobcat, cohaire?

arcomm3

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    S.E.La.
    Sorry for the long delay in replying. Like I said the gun was purchased new. You would think there would be no issues but it has never run right. It almost always eats the extracted brass and in doing so will not strip a new round out of the mag. it is a Omega build branded by Kelly enterprises. I would never again buy from that guy. This is not my first H&K (clone) nor is it my first sp89. He would do anything but help me. First he said I wasn't using factory mags- I tried both factory mags and aftermarket. he didn't ask though, just assumed. Everything runs in the HK sp89 nothing in the clone. I needed to shoot 200 rounds through it to loosen it up! Really? Over 2k investment and I need to shoot 200 rounds to loosen it up! Never happened with any other HK I have been around. I was using the wrong ammo. Again the HK ate everything and clone nothing. I had replaced the extractor. I had spares, and the clone ate one once when it was eating brass. It was no help. I took it to a local guy who was more than willing to help. I will use him for other than HK. Brought him a 3rd extractor pin, and he ordered an ejector and replaced the original. still nothing.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    OK, Omega is Todd Bailey's brother (maybe in law, not sure) Wade. So I can imagine the rest of the internal parts are also of the Special Weapons variety. Probably best swapping out the bolt, locking piece and carrier for original HK parts or RCM parts. I can imagine it is the bolt head that causing the issues, if it is a Special weapons bolt head. Some work fine, others don't. And check the bolt gap...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom