VATA 2018 First Quarter Training Schedule + Holiday Promo Offer

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg Lapin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    CHRISTMAS PROMO
    Just in time for the holidays, we're offering our biggest discount ever on the Intro/Level I Pistol weekend being held January 13-14, 2018 (offer valid only on the January weekend). Type the code VATAXMAS in the "comments" field of your registration form to receive a discounted rate of $320 for both days (regular price is $200 for each day or $375 for both). To qualify for the promo you'll need to register by December 25th. You can purchase for yourself or as a gift and we can send you a gift certificate if you're giving the training to someone else.

UPDATED COURSE SCHEDULE
    The calendar has been updated through March 2018. We've brought back the Intro to Tactical Medicine class and the Women's Pistol course after receiving numerous requests.

January 13: Intro to Tactical Pistol (see Christmas promo offer above)
    January 14: Tactical Pistol Level I (see Christmas promo offer above)
    January 27-28: Intro to Tactical Medicine
    February 3: Pistol Tuneup (Morning: 8:00-12:00)
    February 3: Carbine Tuneup (Afternoon: 1:00-5:00)
    February 17: Intro to Tactical Carbine
    February 18: Tactical Carbine Level I
    February 23-25: Practical to Tactical with Max Michel
    March 10: Intro to Tactical Pistol
    March 11: Tactical Pistol Level I
    March 24: Women's Defensive Pistol
    March 25: Stop the Bleeding Clinic (9:00-Noon)

For more information on each course--including prerequisites, pricing, and what will be covered--and to sign up for classes, please see our website at: www.vatatrainingcenter.com/calendar. If the open enrollment dates don't work with your schedule, we can always schedule private lessons at any time during the year.

DISCOUNTS

Weekend: Discounted rate of $375 if you sign up for both one-day classes in a single weekend. (This does not apply to two-day classes)

Referral: For each new student who signs up for a course and lists your name in the "how did you hear about us" section of their registration form, you will receive a 20% discount, which can be applied to a single day of training (so if you're applying the discount to a 2-day class, it will be applied to half of the course fee). You can rack up as many of these as you can and they can be combined with LEO/Military discounts.

Repeat: Students who sign up for a course they have already taken will receive $25 off a single day course and $50 off a two-day course.

Military/LEO: 20% off for active law enforcement and military personnel (can not be combined with the two-day discount or the repeat customer discount, can be combined with the referral discount).
    Private lessons are $100 per hour with a 3-hour minimum. You can add up to two additional students with that single instructor for an additional $50 per hour, per student. Private group lessons are $200 per person for a full day of training with an 8 student or $1,600 minimum (at least two instructors will be present). Email me with any questions or to set up a training date.

Thank you for all of your continued support, and we hope to see you out on the range soon

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom