South Louisiana Highpower Rifle Club - 2018

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DH Vidrine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Prairieville, LA
    View attachment SLHP Match Program 2018.pdf
    South Louisiana Highpower Rifle Club - 2018
    Gonzales, LA
    Just a few words about our 2017 matches. We lost one match to the weather and were able to shoot ten matches. 252 shooters shot in those matches and 34 of those were Juniors. That means there were 25.2 shooters at each match. We will have a special award for those .2 shooters when they show-up next year.
    If you look at your membership card, you will notice that it expires on Dec. 31 and our next match is Jan. 28, 2018. If you are planning on purchasing from the CMP between January first and twenty-eight, you can renew your 2018 membership by mailing a check for $15 to SLHP; PO Box 41639; Baton Rouge, LA 70835 and I will mail you your 2018 card. If you need some trigger time before then, there is an across the course match shot with vintage WW11 rifles at the range in Donaldsonville on Dec. 16. If I don’t see you before then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    George Serrett

Kajanone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Did the Feb 25th shoot go on as scheduled? The weather reports on Sat night looked bad for Sunday morning so we decided to scratch, but I didn’t see any emails on the status.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom