NLFS: Multiple guns for sale....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sainte70

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    NOLA
    I apologize for a link to the pics but, Photobucket sucks ass now and well, this is the best I know to do.

AK-47: 2003 WASR 10 imported by ROMARM CN/CUGIR: I added the VLTOR/MAGPUL stock combo as the original "sporter" stock is honestly a poor excuse for a stock. Hogue grip also installed. 1-30 round magazine included.

$ 700

NOCN (Russian/Belarus) 6x24 AK optic with blue lighted reticle: All writing on this optic is in Cryllic (Russian writing) but the basics are there if you know your way around any optic. Also has the original green canvas case.

$ 325

Pardner SB1 .410 crack barrel: This is a standard single shot 410. This would make a great beginner's shot gun and Christmas present.

$ 150

Remington 870 Express: The body of the gun is in excellent shape, wish I could say the same for the original barrel. The guy I got this from in trade really messed this up and then, when confronted tried to claim he himself got it in a trade but admitted to knowing about the cut and sanded barrel. He did not disclose it to me and left me to discover it when I got home and preformed a complete cleaning/exam of the shot gun. There is a 2 shot extension on the tube mag and a corresponding spring. I also have an 18" rifled barrel that goes along with this gun.

$ 300 (SOLD)

Mossberg 500A: 18.5" factory barrel w/ bead sight. It is currently equipped with a Speedfeed stock which I replaced the Limbsaver Knox/Blackhawk stock with. That stock is available with this gun if you want it.

SOLD

All prices are negotiable. FTF in New Orleans area or will ship on your dime.

IMG_5616.jpgIMG_5615.jpgIMG_5614.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom