SOLD: Military & Police Model 1905 4th Change

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    **I am listing this for a friend/coworker of mine who doesn't use the internet much. Price is not firm and he is open to any reasonable offers and/or trades.**

This is a fine looking Smith and Wesson Military and Police Model 1905 4th Change DA revolver chambered in 38 Special. Barrel is 4" with an excellent, bright strong bore. Metal surfaces are blued and retain about 90-95% original finish with some light areas of showing its very old age. The hammer and trigger retain strong and bold original case colors. Serial numbers on the frame, cylinder and barrel "266199" all match. This serial number indicates the date of manufacture to be between 1915-1918. Serial number on backside of grips do not match, indicating that the grips were replaced at some point. Still, these grips match the time period. This revolver is in excellent condition for the age. 100 years old!!! Factory diamond checkered grips with silver S&W medallions also in excellent shape. Asking $900 or best offer. Additional pictures/info upon request. Serious inquiries only. Message me through the site or text me @ 504- seven five six-8421. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_5425.jpg
      IMG_5425.jpg
      211.3 KB · Views: 142
    • IMG_5415.jpg
      IMG_5415.jpg
      210.1 KB · Views: 141
    • IMG_5423.jpg
      IMG_5423.jpg
      214.1 KB · Views: 126
    • IMG_5424.jpg
      IMG_5424.jpg
      230.1 KB · Views: 122
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom