NLFS: AR, Shotgun, AK parts and plates for sale....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sainte70

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    NOLA
    LWRC AR-15 upper receiver: It is marked for the 6.8 caliber but will work for pretty much any caliber including 223/556. Threads are in excellent shape.

$160

Ultimak AK-47 railed gas tube: Mounted this once but never shot it. Removed it from the rifle before I sold it.

$75

VLTOR CASV-EL Rail system: Mounted this on an SBR for a while then removed it. There is some slight paint transfer on the bottom from where it was sitting on the rest while I sighted in. No other issues that I have seen or am aware of. Only 50 rounds fired with this mounted.

$130

Ceradyne Plates: Shooters cut, 11x14 Level 4 plates. These are made to wear OVER a set of soft armor. These have been babied and never dropped, they have pretty much been sitting under my dresser for the last year or more.

$425 (SPF)

Magpul XTM panels: FDE, Black, OD Green and Foliage Green available. At least 8-12 of each color if I remember correctly.

$1/ea min of 4

FNH SLP Mk1 Tri-rail: this will ONLY fit the Mk1 version of this shotgun NOT the standard SLP!!! It is BNIB, never mounted. My wife bought it for me thinking it was the correct one for my shotgun. I had to get sneaky and buy the correct one....hahaha.

$100

Bushnell Red dot: 30mm dot with mount. Flip covers installed. Had this mounted on a 22. Works fine.

$50 (SOLD)

AR-15 A2 carry handle mounted scope: Unknown mfg. 100-500yd range adjustment. Lens covers installed.

$150

870 ATI top folding stock: Got this on a shotgun I picked up and replaced it with a standard straight stock. No issues with this stock.

$75

Stainless 223 Wylde 18" barrel 1:8. I believe this is a White Oak Armory barrel. I picked this up in a trade. Unknown round count but rifling is in great shape. I will include an A2 birdcage muzzle device to protect threads if shipped.

$150

870 Side saddle with rail system: Mesa tactical. I bought it for my shotgun thinking I would put a red dot on top. After I installed, I found it would not fit in my shotgun rack.

$65 (SOLD)

Stag Arms 16" barrel: Carbine length, low round count. FSB taper pinned. I bought this barrel with the intention to complete a build but never followed through on it. The guy I bought it from informed me that it has right around 1k rounds through it. There are some minor surface dings to the top of the barrel that are hidden by the hand guard, they do not affect the barrel in any way other than cosmetic. Delta ring, gas tube, new crush washer and A2 birdcage included.

$175

CAA AK-47 stock adapter. Never mounted and can't remember where I got it or for how much.

$50

Verticle Fore Grips: Lighted one is very bright.

Stubby or folding: $10 each

Lighted: $45

XDm 9mm magazine: 19rd.

$25

Suomi 9mm stick mag: 36rd

$45

Colt A2 stock: No spring or buffer.

$60

CMMG RKM9 rail: No issues, I bought for a build that never materialized.

$130

YHM Rails:

Black key mod has end cap: $150

FDE painted key mod, straight end: $110

Black smooth free float: $45

Dark FDE angled cut free float key mod: This needs a new barrel nut as it got bent during removal. Completely my fault, I bent one of the gas tube holes when breaking torque. Hand guard threads are fine: $30

Alien Gear Holsters:

Glock 26/27 never worn: Gen 2, BNIP $30

Glock 26/27: worn very little: $25

1911: $30

SHTF Gear: Glock 26/27 $25

Fobus Glock holster: $10

A2 grips: $3/ea or free with any purchase if requested. Probably make great Christmas Tree ornaments.

$3/ea.

ONLY ALLOWED 10 PICS per post, if you need more pics of an item, let me know.

All prices negotiable. FTF in New Orleans area or will ship on your dime.

thanks!

IMG_5658.jpgIMG_5666.jpgIMG_5665.jpgIMG_5664.jpgIMG_5663.jpgIMG_5662.jpgIMG_5661.jpgIMG_5660.jpgView attachment 74819IMG_5667.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom