Resident Lifetime Senior Hunting/Fishing License (60 or older)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    Once you have been licensed, they will add the endorsement to your license card, so that you don't have to carry two separate cards to prove that you are licensed to both drive and hunt.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    What do they mean you can add it to your Drivers License for free ? No $50 fee ?

They didn’t charge me for the endorsement. You pay for the new license. And they charged me for my motorcycle endorsement. But didn’t for the hunting/fishing license. It’s not worth running out and getting a new license but when it’s time for a new one anyways you might as well have the endorsement added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leeshall

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Suburban NOLA
    Once you have been licensed, they will add the endorsement to your license card, so that you don't have to carry two separate cards to prove that you are licensed to both drive and hunt.

A little over a year ago I waited several hours in the license bureau in Kenner and got a Veteran endorsement added to my drivers license for free. It's handy to not carry around a copy of my DD214 and take advantage of Veteran Discounts at various restaurants as well as Cabella's in Gonzales. My drivers license doesn't have to be renewed until 2022 so after I get the Louisiana Resident Lifetime Senior Combo Hunting and Fishing License I guess I'll have to spend another few hours at the license bureau getting the Hunting/Fishing endorsement added. BTW, they take another ID photo and give you a brand new license. As I said the Veteran endorsement addition was free but I can't testify regarding the Huntin/Fishing endorsement.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom