Primary Arms Customer Service

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I don't remember when or why I stumbled across Primary Arms but since I did, they have been at the top of my list of places to look for gun parts. Some of their stuff is competitively priced while some tends to be a bit above the average price. But they are fast to ship. I placed an order today for a few small things, gas block/tube and a short throw safety, at about 2:30pm. I already have an email saying it has shipped. (It's 4:30pm now.) I wish everyone shipped that quick.

There was one instance when I've ordered from somewhere else before. I am 85% sure it was PSA but I wouldn't bet my paycheck on it. A couple of days later, I placed an order with PA. The PA order beat the other order by a couple of days.

Anyway, I was just impressed with the time from order to ship that I figured I'd reward them by promoting them.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    PrimaryArms.com is one my top "go to's" when I'm shopping for parts. I'm actually waiting for 2 orders to ship in now from them........ Also check out www.strikeindustries.com... the CEO/Founder is a retired Navy AW. I've used them alot as well... never a problem. I find the quality to be more than "up to par", without the Troy/Colt type of pricing.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    PrimaryArms.com is one my top "go to's" when I'm shopping for parts. I'm actually waiting for 2 orders to ship in now from them........ Also check out www.strikeindustries.com... the CEO/Founder is a retired Navy AW. I've used them alot as well... never a problem. I find the quality to be more than "up to par", without the Troy/Colt type of pricing.

I like the SI charging handles. They look and feel like a huge step up over mil-spec without a huge jump in price. And their short throw safety was one of the items I ordered. I'm not a fan of their plastic dust covers but I see they's come out with some aluminum ones.

SMR412

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    P-ville
    They are a great company to do business with and being in Tx helps speed shipping too.
    I recently discovered and have ordered from righttobear.com. Vet owned in Florida, fast shipping and great prices. I've ordered about 4 times so far and have been 100% satisfied with them.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    They are a great company to do business with and being in Tx helps speed shipping too.
    I recently discovered and have ordered from righttobear.com. Vet owned in Florida, fast shipping and great prices. I've ordered about 4 times so far and have been 100% satisfied with them.

ive ordered from righttobear also.. They just recently ended a sale where they were selling cerro forged 80% lowers for 26 a piece. I ordered a 10 pack...

jcm055

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Ruston LA
    I just got my complete upper assembly for my first AR build from PA and the shipping was very quick. At first I wanted a PSA upper but they were out of stock and the PA unit was within $20 of its price. I had ordered an optic a week before from PSA and it came in the same day as the upper from PA also. Definitely will buy from them again.

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    I mentioned somewhere, I don't know if it of this site or another gunsite, about PSA being notoriously slow on shipping. Someone commented they didn't have any idea what I was talking about. This is what I'm talking about.
    PSA may not be the slowest, but they are beat bad by companies who actually have really good customer service.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    I order from PSA when I want stupid cheap prices and am not worried about when I am going to get the items I purchased. I have never had a problem with the products I have ordered I just know going in that it is going to take awhile to ship so have my expectations set accordingly.

Primary Arms has some good prices when sales are going and their shipping is stupid fast. They are great to deal with and customer service is excellent.

I always look at PSA, PA and JoeBobOutfitters when I need stuff. Will have to add some more sites after reading this.

Sig220

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bridge City,TX
    I went by Primary Arms this last Saturday to pick up a order.....easier to drive there then have them ship a receiver to some local that charges me a transfer fee plus shipping.

Anyway....a very efficiently set up business, the wife even noticed that and suggested we start a copycat ( I don't know if she was kidding or not......yet!) Always have heard good things about ordering from them!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom