Join BayouShooter For Free
Interstate Guns

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

How many in a complete crate?

Any markings on cans?
    Last edited by usmc-nav; May 24th, 2018 at 07:06 PM.
    No matter if you think you can or think you can't, you are probably right !!

On Target

User Info Menu

Bump

On Target

User Info Menu

As far as markings most of the cans have been de-milled (had the markings sprayed over), but I do have some that are still marked and I have a few crates that still have the original markings as well.

On Target

User Info Menu

Bump

On Target

User Info Menu

Bump I have plenty left

Marksman

User Info Menu

I bet you could unload a bunch if you coordinated a trip to BR one weekend. I know I could always use some and would purchase, but itís not worth the trip to NOLA or to pay shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

I'll throw my hat into the ring as well. If you ever have business in BR, I'd take some. Or if I ever have the occasion to go to New Orleans, I'd meet you in the parish for some.

On Target

User Info Menu

If I have enough people who want cans in BR to make it worth a trip I would definitely head that way or maybe meet in Gonzales, and if you are down in new Orleans just let me know I'll try and meet you I have a pretty crazy schedule but if I have some advanced notice I should be able to make it work.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Fifty Cal Ammo Cans

Iím in for BR or Gonzales (Cabelaís is perfect). Almost any weekend you can get enough interest to make it worthwhile.

After years of long commutes I keep my travel circle pretty small...but Iíll definitely let you know if we have advance plans in New Orleans in the mean time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by snipehunter7; September 20th, 2018 at 05:47 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I’m in for some cans in br.