WTS: Fort Pike VFD Gun Raffle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Warzonesports

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Buy your Fort Pike VFD gun raffle tickets NOW. It’s like buying a pick three number for the entire year. Tickets are $50 and you have 52 chances to win. We are only selling 1000 tickets and numbers range from 000-999. Identical Pick 3 Numbers sometimes come up twice. We contact all winners, that's part of our service! Winners can also swap gun value for store credit. PLEASE SHARE!

We receive no funds from the city of New Orleans, so this is our primary fundraiser. Please help us out with buying a ticket and you could win! Email me and I can get you signed up. Tickets can be sold through paypal. kirkjacobs@gmail.com

(post approval from the admin puritanize)

25507640_10214810700918965_9056430615720198077_n.jpg

25439972_10214812392841262_8071273819354003382_o.jpg

Warzonesports

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Thank you to Michael S. for purchasing 4 tickets! Please get your tickets now and you'll be helping out a small department that really needs funding for the year. We are also a 501(c)(3) organization. Please consider us if you would like to make a donation.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
    Kirk Jacobs
    President
    Fort Pike VFD
    Search Fort Pike Volunteer Fire Department on FB

Last edited:

Warzonesports

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Thank you to Craig M. for purchasing a ticket! Please get your tickets now and you'll be helping out a small department that really needs funding for the year. We are also a 501(c)(3) organization. Please consider us if you would like to make a donation.

Kirk Jacobs
    President
    Fort Pike VFD

Warzonesports

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Thank you to Kenny S. and Mark T. for purchasing tickets! Please get your tickets now and you'll be helping out a small department that really needs funding for the year. We are also a 501(c)(3) organization. Please consider us if you would like to make a donation.

Kirk Jacobs
    President
    Fort Pike VFD

Warzonesports

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Last chance to get into the first drawing of the Fort Pike VFD 52 gun raffle. The first winner will be tonight determined by LA Lotterys pick 3 number every Saturday in 2018. Only 1000 tickets will be sold. I can accept payment through PayPal and I’ll send a photo of your ticket number and you are in. Your ticket purchase helps fund our department for the entire year. Call me if you would like to buy a ticket. 504-487-2468
    Kirk Jacobs
    President
    Fort Pike VFD

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom