Glocks can quickly become a money pit!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JLodwick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2017
    New Orleans
    g5AZArJ.jpg

Here's some of my glocks. I have a thing for black and gold (or bronze in this case). I also have a thing for lights and optics.
    Yes you definitely have a great collection of fine firearms

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

JLodwick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2017
    New Orleans
    I have a few Glocks , Gen 3 19 , Gen 4 NSW 19 , Gen 3 22 and Gen 3 37 ... Mainly only added slug plug to grip frame to all except Gen 4 NSW 19 , Vickers tactical part's to the 22 and bought All with night sights and extra mags. All I can say is a great firearm platform and yes the sky is the limit when dealing with anything you love weapons, cars, motorcycle .... If you like it that's all that matters !!!!! Hope to see you at the range

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Your money, you decide how to spend it. I honestly can't see spending $2000 on a Glock as they do thier job well enough out of the box..... but I've got close to $3000 in a Ruger revolver, so who am I to tell you not to do?

JLodwick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2017
    New Orleans
    Your money, you decide how to spend it. I honestly can't see spending $2000 on a Glock as they do thier job well enough out of the box..... but I've got close to $3000 in a Ruger revolver, so who am I to tell you not to do?

Beautiful

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Those are some beautiful revolvers! Just never did like the *roll* when shooting them. So I have a bunch of plastic pistols.

jvBLs6M.jpg

JLodwick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2017
    New Orleans
    Nice six shooter.... I see the Bisley hammer. What else?
    Full moon ejection rod , Lee's gunslinger springs , Trigger shim brand shims for hammer and trigger and widened rear sight Grove and stainless ejection rod cover .... Thanks for asking and appreciate the Like

JLodwick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2017
    New Orleans
    Those are some beautiful revolvers! Just never did like the *roll* when shooting them. So I have a bunch of plastic pistols.

jvBLs6M.jpg
    I love your collection of fine pistols and Yes it takes a fan of revolvers to love em ... I always try to diversify when it comes to weapons cause with a Ruger sixshooter you can always beat em with them if there still kicking LoL

JLodwick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2017
    New Orleans
    Full moon ejection rod , Lee's gunslinger springs , Trigger shim brand shims for hammer and trigger and widened rear sight Grove and stainless ejection rod cover .... Thanks for asking and appreciate the Like

Custom grips black diamond wood with Ruger medallion inserts got them in the 90's ... It's a older bigger Ruger Vaquero

JLodwick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2017
    New Orleans

Upgraded internals for Lock up and Free spin for half cock of the hammer

JLodwick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2017
    New Orleans
    I love your collection of fine pistols and Yes it takes a fan of revolvers to love em ... I always try to diversify when it comes to weapons cause with a Ruger sixshooter you can always beat em with them if there still kicking LoL

Plus you're pistols can shoot more than them 15 - 17 versus 6 LoL

Top Bottom