The Banned members -- When OT was "Fun"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    The Banned members -- When OT was "Fun"

We had a few members who said they were going to hurt others.
    Then there were the Drunken Tirades and threats to sue some members, the Mods, and the owners.
    What would you do?
    No I was not the one who gave them the axe. But when they got it it 100% right thing to do
    At times it is not that easy, to keep the site clean and safe for everyone. Lots of traffic in the Classifieds. And far share of scammers
    So everyone has comply to more strict standards, to weed them out.
    Just to be fair with everyone
    As far as old members who are no longer here. Some asked to be removed. As they did not like the attacks.
    Some other reasons. Some that were given the Axe! Were members here before and banned, previously and came back multiple times, only to be banned again! A large part of their purpose here, was to disrupt the board, and attack members.
    Yes at times they were useful members at part. But they crossed the line as a habit, and earned the Ban

Most of that is a true but let’s not leave out the fact that some moderators back then were not the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I caused a lot of it, very gently, very carefully. Even put the target on my own back occasionally.

My pot-stirren' stick is gold plated and sprinkles glitter everywhere. :dogkeke:

Don’t flatter yourself sir, most of that was you getting caught talking out of your backside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Well , there was that mass exodus where some guys got their feelings hurt over some stupid joke that took on a life of it's own and they refused to stop when ordered to by the Admin . Some of you remember what I'm talking about ...

4a40c8a735409593734eb02ae7e2631f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    What ever happened to the the kid that was going to seminary school and was asking for donations . Then used the money to buy a couple of glocks ...

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    I don't know why I joined here.

The most popular thread on this forum is about people who got banned.

I think I'm gonna sign up for Facebook at this rate......

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I don't know why I joined here.

The most popular thread on this forum is about people who got banned.

I think I'm gonna sign up for Facebook at this rate......

I could start a fence thread. I raised my home,put in 250 foot long retaining wall 4 feet tall. with 6 foot tall Ceder Fence on top that. The "Back Filled" the yard with 40trucks of dirt, and sod. Landscaped. and live on a hill. They hate me
    This is the General forum. It is kinda slow at the whole site, as well as other sites we look at since guys are out doing what they do. It was thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, and now Hunting.
    There are new Hunting Thread, Reloading, new Glock threads etc.
    And the Fence thread was epic

Last edited:

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    I could start a fence thread. I raised my home,put in 250 foot long retaining wall 4 feet tall. with 6 foot tall Ceder Fence on top that. The "Back Filled" the yard with 40trucks of dirt, and sod. Landscaped. and live on a hill. They hate me
    This is the General forum. It is kinda slow at the whole site, as well as other sites we look at since guys are out doing what they do. It was thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, and now Hunting.
    There are new Hunting Thread, Reloading, new Glock threads etc.
    And the Fence thread was epic

January is literally the biggest time in the gun industry, and y'all wanna talk about people that got banned.

I'm gonna go find that Louisiana Shooters Connection place. Y'all have fun reminiscing about the past.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom