Gunbroker

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSpangler

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    NOLA
    I’ve seen people suggest looking on gunbroker to estimate what a firearm is selling for. I have looked at the site and can’t figure out how to see completed auctions. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Trying to get idea on a 1974 Colt Cobra. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArtieD

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Meraux, La
    If you are a member use the advanced search function, if you can’t find the link just use good ole trusty google and search ( gunbroker advanced search)

BayouRat

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2012
    Luling
    I always see what the ones that actually have bids on them are going for. There are a lot with set prices that will have no bids. You can discard those. Set your parameters to no reserve in advanced search. If it's a rare item it will be harder to get a accurate price range. But if it's something common like a Ruger SR9c or Mosin Nagant once you get the search results sort them by number of bids or soonest ending time and you can get a good estimate on what the item is selling for.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I don't think there are all that many guns actually being sold on GunBroker, IMO. A lot of auctions, a lot of ridiculous reserve prices. Look on multiple sites, don't rely on GB, unless maybe you do actually find a few completed auctions where the piece sold.

DSpangler

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    NOLA
    Thanks for the replies. I am a member on there so I’ll try advanced search when I get back to a computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    Advanced search has the option for "Completed Itemss."

I'm pretty sure you have to be logged in to see the completed items. This is what it looks like on an iPhone.
    e0a7c62422e093a267de5653ff2a9005.jpg

And, yes, the prices are a bit redunkulous...kind of like most of what you see in the classifieds on BS.

Although, I have found the occasional great deal. Just bought a NIB rifle with shipping and transfer fees for $100 cheaper than I could find locally....before local taxes.

southerner985

sheepdog
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Norco
    I beg to differ, there are a lot of guns being sold on gun broker. as stated before. search for the gun you want to sell, find the listings with bids and use those as a reference.

- - - Updated - - -

"And, yes, the prices are a bit redunkulous...kind of like most of what you see in the classifieds on BS." :rofl: too right

DSpangler

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    NOLA
    After looking at ones that have sold, I think I am going to try and trade, rather than sell it.

scoutgunner

Premium Member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Houma, LA
    What other sites do ya'll use to buy and sell firearms? I'm getting old and time to be rid of some.

Top Bottom